Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

I honestly don't think I could have been more pleasantly surprised than that. Definitely was not expecting Biffy there but it absolutely fills that Rock shaped hole in the lineup that they had. 

At this point, the lineup is just my favourite acts from last year's reading festival (which i went to) plus Kasabian and the Weeknd,so I'm very happy. 

Of all the acts on the lineup there's only one that I actively dislike (Years and Years) but I guess they're fairly big so probably good for someone out there. 

On another note, I'm not sure how Beni usually do their announcements - are we still expecting to see a special guest announcement? Do they usually make it clear who the special guest is when announced or is it likely to be one of the acts they've shown on the poster as being second tier? If so then god damn i'm glad I picked this fest to go to, even over Mad Cool which is looking insane this year.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Alc21 said:

So just to clarify, who's the headliners?

Thursday (?): The Weeknd

Friday: Los Planetas / Foals / Deadmau5 (Co-headliners)

Saturday: Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Sunday (?): Kasabian

+ Possibly TBA special guest, but could just be one of the tier 2 acts on the poster (eg biffy, crystal fighters, stormzy or Love of Lesbian)

Thursday and Sunday could be the other way round.

Edited by Twice

26 minutes ago, Twice said:

Thursday (?): The Weeknd

Friday: Los Planetas / Foals / Deadmau5 (Co-headliners)

Saturday: Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Sunday (?): Kasabian

+ Possibly TBA special guest, but could just be one of the tier 2 acts on the poster (eg biffy, crystal fighters, stormzy or Love of Lesbian)

Thursday and Sunday could be the other way round.

So Thunday and Shursday?

7 hours ago, SCG95 said:

First post on here and my first Beni which I'm buzzing for...

The line up just keeps getting better and I fancy the Kooks for special guests (if there is one!). 

Quick Q for those who have been and a random in all, but can you take man bags in? 

it will get searched though

Hi there, me and my friends are coming for the first time and have booked villacamp and flights to barcelona. I was just wondering the best way to get from barcelona airport to the campsite and if anyone has any links to bus/trai sites to book tickets it would be greatly appreciated :)

19 minutes ago, joshwebb97 said:

Hi there, me and my friends are coming for the first time and have booked villacamp and flights to barcelona. I was just wondering the best way to get from barcelona airport to the campsite and if anyone has any links to bus/trai sites to book tickets it would be greatly appreciated :)

Just look back a page or two on this forum, for all the answers and links, for shuttle bus and train website

57 minutes ago, joshwebb97 said:

We are stopping in Barcelona Sunday and travelling Monday to the campsite. We're getting the train but tickets ain't out yet for the train, should be sometime in may 

I'm banking on Lana Del Rey as the special guest. She recently did something with The Weekend and is playing in Paris the week before. 

Plus she's bang tidy and probably itching for an invite back to the tent after copious amounts of Sangria.

18 minutes ago, Toto Schillaci said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the special guest usually a big dance act who closes the festival a la Placebo & Massive Attack of previous years? If that's the case I am hoping for Underworld.

there will surely be a big dance act to finish off the last night , there always has been and Underworld would be awesome