Any chance I could watch the Rugby at Glasto?

Jsmooth

Glastonbury does as MikeJ86 said, have some bars which show sport on tvs. There might be a few foodstall type place which do it too. Not sure where to suggest though unfortunately. I guess you could use a radio. It's not the same but it's something I guess. Good luck with your search. Hope you find somewhere :)

32 minutes ago, Jsmooth said:

At 8:35am on the Saturday Wales are Playing NZ and I was wondering is there anywhere onsite where I might be able to watch this?

If it's on terrestrial TV there's a slim chance, obviously if not there's zero chance.

the bar at Williams Green is good for sport watch a lot of the world cup there the other year and I have some recollection of people gathering there for a Lions game But that may have been radio or on an ipad. I don't recall them having SKY sports etc.

I purchased some data and took my iPad a couple of years ago to watch the first Lions test as I don't think anywhere was showing it - it worked pretty well. 

(I can assure you I didn't use it for any photo/videoing and it stayed in the lock ups for the rest of the weekend!)

44 minutes ago, Jsmooth said:

Was considering this getting up watching it with a view, I've never been before so I'm not sure what signal is like and didn't even consider that if i did take it I could use a lock up for it, was worried about leaving an ipad in a tent.

It did buffer occasionally and the screen resolution wasn't fantastic, but it was more than enough to watch the game and get a good grasp of what was going on. I think this was before 4G came about, so it could work even better now.