Bell Tent

barnsleyloyal

I am looking at the Octopad.  Just trying to make life as easy as possible with having the 2 kids. £995 is a stupid amount of money, but if it is going to make the weekend more enjoyable for the kids then I am going to do it.

Or do you think the family camping will be calm enough (aside from me having to lump all of their crap from the car)

1 hour ago, trebor1892 said:

Or do you think the family camping will be calm enough (aside from me having to lump all of their crap from the car)

Depends how old your kids are...it's a bit of a walk for younger children from the car park to the general camping areas (I'm not talking Glastonbury sized distances though).

If you've already got a family sized tent Emperors Field would have been ideal as it's really family orientated and a mere hip from your parking location...you just need to find tickets (keep your eyes open as the odd one or two do become available on here and also the official facebook page...you might have to buy two or three different times).