Wireless Festival 2015

NickisGinger

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waited up until midnight despite being ill as fuck, on the basis that every article I found suggested they announced at midnight last year, so of course they didn't announce anything at midnight this year, fuck life :(

Oh dear! It could be a surprise drop. Edited by NickisGinger

Line up and all info dropping this month - according to the Twitter and Facebook Page. Last year the line up was announced 27/01/2014

I'm thinking Usher, Kendrick, snoop, maybe Lethal Bizzle could be there. Its also interesting to see the tweets @Wirelessfest twitter are hitting Favourite too.

Also heard that its coming to B'ham again, but don't know how true this is.

Anyone else heard any rumours?

Edited by laura0403

Coming Friday. Maybe just the locations and dates though, unless they put tickets on sale the same day which would be unusual I can't see it being the line-up.

It'll probably go on sale next week. The amount of people that will be peed if its just the dates and locations! Myself included.

But when would it be? Straight after the announcement? The main sale can't start any later than Monday morning because of Reading and as that's the case (I'd guess although I don't know) the presale needs to have started before 5pm on Friday because anytime between Friday afternoon and Monday morning would piss off the stock exchange.

Why do I even care, can't even afford to go :P

Edited by Zac Quinn

But when would it be? Straight after the announcement? The main sale can't start any later than Monday morning because of Reading and as that's the case (I'd guess although I don't know) the presale needs to have started before 5pm on Friday because anytime between Friday afternoon and Monday morning would piss off the stock exchange.

Why do I even care, can't even afford to go :P

Maybe Tuesday? Yeah we're thinking too much into this haha

Yeah also people seem to think it's back at Hyde Park this year...interesting.

It won't be back at Hyde Park, BST (Different promoter) have already announced 3 of the 6 allowed dates across two different weekends.

There is an 80s festival on over the Olympic Park and the stadium should just about be ready, so it could be moving back there if it is moving.

Edited by LondonTom