bored already ! next year's headliners suggestions and hopes !

ramragon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

See Paloma Faith is doing those forest gigs. Does that rule her out of appearing at other fests ? Not sure if she is a headliner but she seems popular and the Mrs likes her which would help get her over the rain trauma of last year. Didn`t realise she had such good legs until the New Year Hootenany.

I mean Paloma not the wife.

I could see it being a gig that would suit her, decent venue and crowd size and a headline slot. Be something a bit different to the usual dance/indie headliners as well

Please no way Paloma !!!!!! And while we are at it no Sam Smith, George Ezra, Ellie Golding or The Bosnian Refugee that is known as Rita Ora !!!! I was a big fan of The Voice on the BBC ................... cant watch it now !!!!!! Bring back Kylie !!!

Please no way Paloma !!!!!! And while we are at it no Sam Smith, George Ezra, Ellie Golding or The Bosnian Refugee that is known as Rita Ora !!!! I was a big fan of The Voice on the BBC ................... cant watch it now !!!!!! Bring back Kylie !!!

You're not allowed to go anyways so what's it matter to you !

Oh aye, that's right if they're announced ur lass an the bairns will want you to get tickets !

You're not allowed to go anyways so what's it matter to you !

Oh aye, that's right if they're announced ur lass an the bairns will want you to get tickets !

I wouldnt take my children to kendal calling ! Not even to smuggle my beers into the arena!

Im still banned apparently ...... Hotpot hate and not swearing allegiance to the Growler munching brigade has cost me dearly !

The wife wants to go so i have to ................... If only so am there to put the tent up! She will be confused when some daft geordie bloke turns up to do it though! I haven't got a clue !

Plus side the wifes usually had enough by sunday and i can enjoy a night with out her as long as G4 security aint chucked me out.

The wife wants to go so i have to ................... If only so am there to put the tent up! She will be confused when some daft geordie bloke turns up to do it though!

She'll not be that confused saying I got lumbered with the job 2 years ago at kendal then had to meet you at a garden centre to take ur tent to Wickerman an put it up with Cnumbty. ..

I'm sure an air of expectancy has already started to sink in with her

She'll not be that confused saying I got lumbered with the job 2 years ago at kendal then had to meet you at a garden centre to take ur tent to Wickerman an put it up with Cnumbty. ..

I'm sure an air of expectancy has already started to sink in with her

The kids are proper gutted that your not going to wickerman this year ............ well not gutted just annoyed ! Pretty rude they say that our tent will have to be put up by cnumb ! Cnumb promised them he would get something to blow their beds up on the friday !!!!!!!! He didnt and my poor kids slept on the ground!!!!! They actually said if cnumb is doing our tent dad why bother taking it lets just sleep in bin bags!.......... On the floor!!!!

The kids are proper gutted that your not going to wickerman this year ............ well not gutted just annoyed ! Pretty rude they say that our tent will have to be put up by cnumb ! Cnumb promised them he would get something to blow their beds up on the friday !!!!!!!! He didnt and my poor kids slept on the ground!!!!! They actually said if cnumb is doing our tent dad why bother taking it lets just sleep in bin bags!.......... On the floor!!!!

It'll be like a home from home then !

Buy those poor kids some beds will ya

I've text Cnumbty on his new "smartphone" (more likely 2 smartprice bean tins an 500 metres of string between em) and offered him a tenner to put your tent up on the big slope in the family camp field. The 45 degree angle should provide you with a fun sleep, sober or drunk

Should also probably mean we don't get the job next year as well

I've text Cnumbty on his new "smartphone" (more likely 2 smartprice bean tins an 500 metres of string between em) and offered him a tenner to put your tent up on the big slope in the family camp field. The 45 degree angle should provide you with a fun sleep, sober or drunk

Should also probably mean we don't get the job next year as well

He texted me the other night asking if i knew how to pair his phone with his ZX Spectrum....................... could be a while before he gets whatsapp fellas !

Was sitting on the grass at T last year waiting on London Grammar. They pulled out last minute and Chvrches played ( again ) after being on a different stage the day before. Chvrches are supposed to be having time off but I`d like to see London Grammar on the main stage at KC.

I realise that I have now called for London Grammar and Paloma on the same page here. Think the KC rain must still be affecting my brain B)

I also quite enjoyed Clean Bandit last year..................I`ve lost it !

Ramrage : You need to get up to Wickerman and talk some sense into me.

Lochster : Is you puting your own tent up the Thursday night entertainment :P

TUNE :

Who in their right mind would do such a thing ?

:ninja:

The sort of bloke who would hire 3 blokes with wheelbarrows to drag all his festival gear about a mile in the blistering heat whilst he casually strolled behind directing them whilst drinking a can an smoking a fag........

Oh aye and probably you !

The sort of bloke who would hire 3 blokes with wheelbarrows to drag all his festival gear about a mile in the blistering heat whilst he casually strolled behind directing them whilst drinking a can an smoking a fag........

Oh aye and probably you !

Hey I gave them a can each once we got there your making me sound mean !

Last year I remember posting that I had a horrible feeling Tom Jones might be one of the headliners. I was almost pleased it was Frank Turner :ninja:

Fortunately, as usual, my prediction was wrong. This year my bad feeling involves 3 blokes who used to be 5 blokes.

I would not mind Take That being on

Last year I remember posting that I had a horrible feeling Tom Jones might be one of the headliners. I was almost pleased it was Frank Turner :ninja:

Fortunately, as usual, my prediction was wrong. This year my bad feeling involves 3 blokes who used to be 5 blokes.

Rolling Stones? Just Mick, Keith and Charlie these days from the original line up as I understand Bill Wyman tends to keep a low profile for <cough> some reason.