Something Else In The Dean

Perks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who is looking forward to this then? Weather is looking decent :)

Not taking the van Yog, flying down instead as cheaper than the diesel costs going over 700+ miles

Hello Paul

I don't blame you for flying down with that kind of mileage involved.

Yes, we are taking the van - complete with major roof leak! It looks like it's going to be dry. In any case I'm going to bring a large tarpaulin to put over the roof if needs be.

Hopefully we'll meet up. If you see the van come on over and say hello. I'll not really have my phone on me but will PM you my mobile number in case you want to text. I rarely concern myself with the mobile phone if I can.

I'm looking forward to trying some real ales and talking shite all weekend.

• 11 months later...
45 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

I'd be interested but I think tickets have sold out.

Hello grumpy. Alas, all the tickets have indeed sold out. That said, we may have a spare ticket going if you were thinking of going alone. I'm still waiting for one of my brothers to come back to me on whether he can make it or not. Would you be interested if he can't make it?

14 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello grumpy. Alas, all the tickets have indeed sold out. That said, we may have a spare ticket going if you were thinking of going alone. I'm still waiting for one of my brothers to come back to me on whether he can make it or not. Would you be interested if he can't make it?

Hi Yog, Yes I'm interested but a few questions that I can't find the answer to on their website as tickets are listed as Sold Out:

How much is the ticket?

Is it transferrable (Glasto tickets have a name on but these may not)?

Does it permit weekend caravanning as well as camping, as I now take a fairly big caravan to my fests?

How do we get the ticket from you to me?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2016 at 11:36 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Made it, thanks to Yog.  What a lovely little festival.  A definite for next year.