Your Music

Guest beamends

First off, apologies to any band called Xxxxxx !

I got to thinking that many here are all too ready to say such-and-such a band/artist are rubbish. So why don't we put our music where our mouths are.

Here's some of my efforts, obviously total rubbish, but I can at least say I've tried ;-)

Sorry about the video - it's the only one I could find that I shouldn't be paying someone to use.

OK, I've made an arse of myself - anyone else whant a go?

Cheers

Richard

Edited by beamends

First off, apologies to any band called Xxxxxx !

I got to thinking that many here are all too ready to say such-and-such a band/artist are rubbish. So why don't we put our music where our mouths are.

Here's some of my efforts, obviously total rubbish, but I can at least say I've tried ;-)

Sorry about the video - it's the only one I could find that I shouldn't be paying someone to use.

OK, I've made an arse of myself - anyone else whant a go?

Cheers

Richard

Edited by BenchBuddah

this is my current band,

http://www.myspace.com/bordeauxxxmusic

ha shameless publicity but you gotta start somewhere! Eavis if you're reading we are free the last weekend of June!

if indiepop isn't your thing I played piano in a jazz group but we all left school in September and called it a day. This is a piece we wrote called 'Fish Tank' !

Edited by safe

Liked all I heard there, particularly Bordeauxxx which I really shouldn't as Indie generally isn't my thing but yeah it was pleasant and well done.

Never have the patience to record guitar stuff these days, so here are some of my really old 'electronic' pieces of mine from school. Bedtime Stories is the most polished (and even then)

http://www.myspace.com/burnhaml