Flags 2008

Guest halvin

Cow flag made it's first appearance of the year at Bearded Theory last weekend, as did HSC and paulTM's...

beardedtheorywj6.jpg

(Pic robbed from TSU's photos :lol: )

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cow flag made it's first appearance of the year at Bearded Theory last weekend, as did HSC and paulTM's...

beardedtheorywj6.jpg

(Pic robbed from TSU's photos ;) )

Paul + MikeyB37> I hate to say it tho guys but I've got a bigger one than both of you!

Without doubt my pole stands up more prominently and that's even with a bit of natural bend!

Yeah, but you only managed to get it semi erect all weekend didn't you. I even had to give your pole a quick tug to get it back up into position whilst you werent looking B)

Does anyone have the link to the artwork for 'efestaval friendly camp', that was on the old thread? I know I should use the search option (I am trying) and I will keep looking that way........was just hoping for a helping hand. Thanks in advance B)

Hmmmmm..........never mind. I managed to find it B)

Ok. Design ready to go (with a couple of minor alterations) Just needed the e-festivals thingy to go in the corner. will post a picky as soon as drawings are final. Will be ordering flag/pole/accessories this weekend *Yay!*

Edited by Ghostkiss

This is the new flag for Camp Funk

a bit different... and should help peeps as its MASSIVE at 4M tall

5m_blue_festival_banner.jpg

Yes that IS a bit different!

I loved your previous flag but at least new one WILL be seen if it's 4M Massive.

Mr Funk> What is the blue circle bit? is that a face amongst an afro?? :huh:

After a bit of design, a banner flag from Skyblue, a couple of other blank flags (also from Skyblue!), some scissors, and MUCH assistance from my Mum and her sewing machine, here's this years flag (held by my 8 year old daughter, looking nervously up at it!!)... Sorry about the thumbnail and link... newbie when it comes to imageshack!

img0957bl0.jpg

Will be flying alongside another I did last year... we'll be in Kidney Mead somewhere with a bit of luck!

Edited by thazlewood

love the sheep talullah! theres a definate 'farm animal' theme going on here! my surnames 'Bullock' so trying to work around that and find a cow picture that no one else has got!

whats the best type of material to use if not purchasing a 'ready made' one??

off to hobbycraft later this week!

After a bit of design, a banner flag from Skyblue, a couple of other blank flags (also from Skyblue!), some scissors, and MUCH assistance from my Mum and her sewing machine, here's this years flag (held by my 8 year old daughter, looking nervously up at it!!)... Sorry about the thumbnail and link... newbie when it comes to imageshack!

img0957bl0.jpg

Will be flying alongside another I did last year... we'll be in Kidney Mead somewhere with a bit of luck!

img0957bl0.jpg

I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen this thread for a while, but you lovely flag-making people have been updating it while I wasn't looking! :lol:

Awesome skills Team Watson and thazlewood. I'm glad I'm not the only one to go running back to mum when there's sewing to be done. :P