stopping smoking

Guest xgemmax

Funny... I`ve never smoked cigarettes. I used to buy some when i was about 14 to try and pull the girls (never worked...they just took em...and blew me out anyway).

I can fully appreciate the difficulty in stopping..must be awful..just like any addiction.

I would recommend a Hypnotherapist.

den

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to everyone who has stopped smoking, good work :)

I still smoke, not as much as I used to at least - never really been comitted to quitting when I 'tried' in the past..might try again soon..but I think I'll have to stop going out too while I do, too tempting to have a cig when out drinking, alcohol + cigs go well

well done to everyone who has stopped smoking, good work :)

I still smoke, not as much as I used to at least - never really been comitted to quitting when I 'tried' in the past..might try again soon..but I think I'll have to stop going out too while I do, too tempting to have a cig when out drinking, alcohol + cigs go well

The association is actually a lot more intricate than you may think. In fact, it isn't an association. Alcohol blocks the nicotine receptors in your brain so you feel the need to smoke more when you drink.