Weather

Guest mr blue

I had a feeling you were on drugs and that has just confirmed my suspicions!! ;):P:blink:

I still reckon the weather is gonna be great for Wychwood..so we can lay around "ON THE GRASS!" enjoying the vibes, music, over a nice cold drink and a smoke. :P

( :D nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F me...

gratedenini> Are you going to Glastonbury as well?

'Cos you are one lyrical dead ringer for ROISTON...

He the other eccentric Festival Nutcase known to us Festy Folk.. :blink:

Catch you dudes for a nice ale or fermented apple juice later this month...And catch Dessie's gonads...weather permitting!

:P

BTW I have a fab statue of the Grey Legend........

Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really not gonna listen to what the weather people say - they're usually wrong 90% of the time. They said it was gonna rain and be generally dull for my birthday yesterday, but it was boiling hot all day long! Lucky for me! I know I will check it, but I really shouldn't because it'll mess with my hopes.

Don't mean to worry anyone, but last years Womad - held about 30 miles from Wychwood - was the muddiest Festival I've ever been to. Worse than any of the Glastonmuds I've waded through. So muddy, they were towing campervans ON TO the site after the first hour!

Don't panic, don't panic Captain Mainwearing - it surely can't be that bad, can it ???????????

Seriously, it won't.....

Anyone else remember Womad'07

Jeezus--- 36hrs to buy wellies and coats for all of us!

Oway Man---- lets do a bit of prayin...

den

Don't mean to worry anyone, but last years Womad - held about 30 miles from Wychwood - was the muddiest Festival I've ever been to. Worse than any of the Glastonmuds I've waded through. So muddy, they were towing campervans ON TO the site after the first hour!

Don't panic, don't panic Captain Mainwearing - it surely can't be that bad, can it ???????????

Seriously, it won't.....

Anyone else remember Womad'07

OMG Woemud 07 :D ... I'm still washing the brown sludge off now...

I'll be the one in the canoe during Saturday's monsoon...