Weather

Guest mr blue

It seems this is the only forum where peeps are not obsessing about what the weather is going to do.

What's up Wychwood goers?

Is it that you're not bothered by the weather due to the small nature of the site and the amount of tents/undercover venues to shelter in?

Or is it that you realise that discussions of this nature so far before the festival are completely pointless cos long range forecasts are notoriously unreliable?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... or is it cos there's too much of this around this forum currently.... <_<

"tumbleweed Pic"

Well no matter what it does, it surely can't be as hot as 2006. That was a scorcher, it was almost too hot to drink beer......I said almost!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG...It's not looking so good now. :(

Rain forecast all 3 days!! B)

I pray the forecast changes for the better. I'm not gonna look again for...say, 39 days!

Now it's looking good again?!

I reckon this far in advance you just get shown the weather for whatever mood the person updating is in! They're obviously looking forward to the weekend today! The earlier rain forecast must have been updated on a Monday morning!

Pack everything from waterproofs and wellies to sunscreen and shorts regardless of what it says even the day before, then all eventualities catered for. :lol:

So looking forward to it, countdown is on!

:lol:

yep that is sound advice. I always pack wellies & rain macs - easy to leave in the car & also take with the sun stuff too.

TBH most clothes like T-Shirt & 3/4 lengths you can wear whatever the weather.

A fleece is essential cos always a bit chilly very late at night even for end of May is it not?

Or free mass sauna? :D

I checked the weather link earlier. And I know forecasts can change on a daily basis....BUT...Oh My Gosh!!

Sunday is gonna be a SCORCHER!! :D:O:lol:

Please make sure the bars don't run dry of cold ales / Ciders / wine / soft drinks etc!!

+ EXTRA Ice creams for the kids! B)

Metcheck seem to work on the principle the tomorrow's weather will be much like today's weather. They then expand the theory so that next week is the same as this and next month and next year. I bet their long range forecast for december is the same as august :D

Are you Scandinadian or very Liberal?

:lol:

Our lass is Krautistan--- and she regulary lashes me (and herself) with foiliage from the nearby wood.

Theres nowt like a good lashing with foiliage y`know to keep ones skin and libido in tip top show.

Goooo--on you SAFT SOUTHERNERS --- gan oot the day and give yersells a reet good fooking lashing wi sticks--- you know it`ll make sense.

den the twig

btw--i can highly recommend a good lashing with the foliage from the cannabis plant-- so soothing and mellow afterwards. :blink: