NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA4 got a fantastic preview in the new Edge...talks about the multiplayer modes...they sound fantastic.

Cops and Robbers easily sounds like te best, 4v4, 4 cops, 4 robbers, start in 2 cars, cops gotta kill the robbers before they got away ina plane..:wub:

I'll believe that when I see it. It'll look about as half as good as that in reality.

Come on people, how many screenshots have EVER looked as good as the final game in full swing on even the best HDTV? That's right, never.

Edited by ralph250

true.. :wub:

regards far cry 3, what I find disappointing is that they're not doing anything on an active ecosystem....as they decided had too much to do AI wise with the enemy....would've been ace to see animal predators hunting other animals..

A question on DS- if I have an American game that came with the ds and a friend has a uk game does it mean that they dont connect together? - I ask as officially we dont have a ds (its for my daughters birthday in July) so I cant test it out with her friends game without her knowing - I bought her friend an animal crossing game and it will be a shame if they cant play it together - will I have to get another one?Thanks

I seriously doubt it will be a problem

The DS is region free and they want worldwide play between players

If played someone from Japan on Mario Kart wii yesterday, I can't see why Animal Crossing wouldn't be compatable

By the way Animal Crossing is coming out on wii for xmas, should be quality, its all hush hush at the moment though, wait until E3

I seriously doubt it will be a problem

The DS is region free and they want worldwide play between players

If played someone from Japan on Mario Kart wii yesterday, I can't see why Animal Crossing wouldn't be compatable

By the way Animal Crossing is coming out on wii for xmas, should be quality, its all hush hush at the moment though, wait until E3

A question on DS- if I have an American game that came with the ds and a friend has a uk game does it mean that they dont connect together? - I ask as officially we dont have a ds (its for my daughters birthday in July) so I cant test it out with her friends game without her knowing - I bought her friend an animal crossing game and it will be a shame if they cant play it together - will I have to get another one?Thanks