NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

Do reviews sell games?

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/866/866...mp;RSSid=866134

No, they bloody don't.

It's all about telling people what to buy. Marketing marketing marketing. Crap ain't it?

Edge's review of Mario Kart as a 6 - I can see where they are coming from but it's a bit harsh. They've reviewed so many worse games as 7's and 8's. Halo was never worth the 10 they gave it either.

I've unlocked loads of stuff in Mario Kart now. I didn't know you get the likes of Dry Bowser and Birdo and other cars and bikes for doing Time Trials and unlocking staff ghosts. At last the pure racing part of the game now carries a reward or two.

Edited by Purple Monkey

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means that you have "Wii connect 24" turned on which means the console will stay connected to the internet when in stand-by mode and search for updates. When an update is available the blue light will flash until you install/achknowledge said update :blink:

Haha it's true. My flatmate just got an Xbox 360, and COD4 is so much fun I just had to get it. I am a Playstation person though, so went for that instead. Gran Turismo looks incredible.

Just want it to arrive now so I can become a recluse

i doubt it will we never get all the versions of stuff like the americans and japs

but then why would you need a 80gig version? theres not that much you can stor on it ive got the 60 and its still half empty dont see the benefit of an 80 gig one

Edited by JayBNO1