NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Street Fighter Alpha 2 was released on the Sega Saturn in 1996, I have been totally unable to do Akuma's "Die One Thousand Deaths" Ultra Combo.

UNTIL NOW. ;)

More Street Fighter thoughts:

First of all. Seth sucks the big one. He's horrible. He's a crap end boss which reeks of laziness on Capcom. But, he also sucks as a playable character. He's almost as bad as El Fuerte. He's slow, cant take any damage, doesnt inflict any damage and his ultra move combo thing is crap. If you want a proper ultra combo, look at C Vipers, which is f**king powerful and amazing to look at.

Second, in what way does winning an street fighting tournament entitle someone to rule the world? And why is it only a few characters that can do it? For instance, if you complete the game as Blanka, does he automatically become ruler of the world? No, he just goes and meets his mum and (probably) eats some fish. Yet Seth beats another Seth and he becomes Lord and Emperor of the world. Does the rest of the world have a say in this?

Third: Online play sucks at the moment. I dont know if its just for me but I cant hardly ever get a game and when i do its always against someone with a god awful internet connection.

Fourth: Downloaded The Soundtrack to this game the other day. Why oh Why could they not have the remixed versions of the old stage music on all the time instead of just in arcade mode when you face a certain character. This is seriously up there with the best video game music ever. Guiles music sounds like something LCD Soundsystem would do.

Other than that. This game RULES. My vote for Game of the Year. Best fighting game since Street Fighter Alpha 2. In my eyes, nothing has ever come close to Street Fighter, and despite losing it a bit with Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter EX or 3D or whatever the f**k it was called, and Street Fighter 3, this game is a f**king winner. Everyone buy it now!

Note to Capcom: Downloadable content please!

Yey looks like we are finally gonna get a Trophy patch for Metal Gear Solid 4. In a recent Kojima podcast they said they are listening to fans about trophies and to be patient.

Can't wait! It will make my 5th play through more interesting.

Edited by 3dfan

Well Activision are really trying to get themselves hated.

First they have settled that Brutal legend thing out which it seems they had no right to sue Double Fine in the first place.

Then they say they would like to raise game prices further. £100+ for new Tony Hawk and DJhero.

First they have settled that Brutal legend thing out which it seems they had no right to sue Double Fine in the first place.

Then they say they would like to raise game prices further. £100+ for new Tony Hawk and DJhero.

Liam, sorry it took me so long to reply! ;)

Might manage a game of UFC tomorrow or sunday at some point.

If I'm on and see you are on too then I'll fire over a message and see if you fancy (possibly) getting beaten :D

Played Batman last night. It was ok but i think i'm gonna wait to get it pre owned.

The combat is far to easy when your enemy is without a wepon.

But When you come to some guys with guns you have to play it a bit like Splinter cell but obviously you do Batman things to sneak around.

The Joker's insane rants over the tannoy are great.

There's a new Xbox update due on Tues.

You can now buy full xbox 360 games on xbox live marketplace & customise your avatar with items from an avatar marketplace (hopefully COD nightvision goggles ;)). Other improvements include the use of user ratings to rate content on marketplace and the rest of XBL

I will do. I'll be on until 3am when i turn off for UFC 101. That game is pissing me off at the moment as I cant do a damn thing in training. I've also played as every character in exhibition mode and not unlocked the acheivement.