NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The completely open beta has been out for a month or so now...i think they really wanted it out before christmas, But i think we would already have it if they were going to.

Been playing the new Prince of Persia...slow start, but it's a lot of fun despite being insanely easy. I got 7 trophys, 6 bronze 1 silver, just from playing the game for about an hour. You can't die, so it just keeps going, which is nice, despite how easy it makes it...as i say though, a lot of fun so far.

I'll pop into Woolies in Stourbridge to see if I can spend money I either haven't got, or should be spending on others.

Not that any other game except COD WaW will get a look in - especially now I've hit some form!! Ratio up to 1.06 and rising..... Whoop!!

What platform mate?

I find the quality of online games on PES really, really terrible - more lags than Strangeways. I never play online on PES anymore because of it.

And you're right - it's dull playing Barca every single game :rolleyes:

When I play my mate, we choose random teams - makes it much more exciting! :rolleyes:

yeah i started on iss 98

but i also think its losing ground but and this is a big but, the gameplay is so much better than fifa that i will never stop buying pro evo. fifa is real slow.

well if its much faster on the real game, then konami fail at releasing demos. i had pro ev preordered til i played the demo. then quickly cancelled it.