NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steako - saw you join my COD: WAW game last night (you kept killing me!!) but had to drop out due to connection problems.

Did anyone else have any problems last night around 10-ish?

Bloody irritating.

Up to level 35 now - great game - when the bastard connection works!!!

New Wipeout HD update.

Changes the medal system in campaign mode, awarding them based on difficulty setting as well as the standard gold, silver and bronze. It's so the gold medals are easier to win, you can now achieve them on Novice, Skilled and Elite. So now Sleep Lap's, Time Trials and Zone modes have difficulty settings now as well as Singles Race's and Tournement's. If you've already won a medal on the SL's, TT's and Zone's you alreayd have it on Elite level.

And now it forces the game to start on Multiplayer after a certain amount of time.

Steako - saw you join my COD: WAW game last night (you kept killing me!!) but had to drop out due to connection problems.

Did anyone else have any problems last night around 10-ish?

Bloody irritating.

Up to level 35 now - great game - when the bastard connection works!!!

Haha, yeah thought i would join in for a quick killing spree! I've been lucky so far and not had any connection problems. Quite a few people have been having dramas staying connected since the update. Had to be expected really, i'm just waiting for something to go wrong at my end.

The worst night was before the update - probably because WaW and GOW 2 came out so close to each other.

Some nights it's totally unplayable, though watching the killcam is quite funny as I tend to moonwalk, teleport, dance like a tw*t and then lose a limb from an explosion that happened 20 feet away.

I'll get my revenge on you soon - just hope you realise it was simply down to connection problems, otherwise you'd have been as dead as a dodo. :ph34r:

Alternatively, you can be on my team and form part of Operation: Human Shield?

The most annoying ones are when you have run into cover and still manage to die from a 'delayed shot'.

You'll have to be quick to get your revenge, i move house next Thursday so i'll lose LIVE capability for a few weeks.

Rememeber: Keep low, move fast.

New Wipeout HD update.

Changes the medal system in campaign mode, awarding them based on difficulty setting as well as the standard gold, silver and bronze. It's so the gold medals are easier to win, you can now achieve them on Novice, Skilled and Elite. So now Sleep Lap's, Time Trials and Zone modes have difficulty settings now as well as Singles Race's and Tournement's. If you've already won a medal on the SL's, TT's and Zone's you alreayd have it on Elite level.

And now it forces the game to start on Multiplayer after a certain amount of time.

Not too fussed about the stats. I already know i aim too low. Not had much of a kill streak yet, 12/13 perhaps. My record on COD4 was 33.

Easy to do, On shipment or something then on a lame game type. My friend has a spree over 70.

Still liking WAW, Started it on Veteran, Damn it's hard, But fun :ph34r:

Wal-mart in the states are selling guitar hero 3, guitar and aerosmith game all for $50 which is £33.75, thats on wii and 360, anyone know of anywhere doing a similar deal in the UK?