Guest outtolunch

You have to look further north. :(

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all

Here is one for the singles thread.

I met a guy last year when his company came to work on the building site i work on. He was really friendly and used to say to me about going out for a beer quite often. I did eventually go out with him and it was very nice, nothing happened between us and i assumed it was just a friendly thing. Anyway went out a few more times and still was just friendly but i got the impression he would have liked more. I then found out he was not actually single...he's never kept it a secret really as other people knew but he didnt advertise it either. Anyway he left the company and disappeared other than the occasional text. Then last week he said he was working back in london and did i want to meet for a beer, so i did, and while beering we discussed his relationship a bit. Anyway the upshot is that he is leaving his girlfriend and has found a place to move in to. He has not long had another child with her and this is why he didnt leave her before apparently, because they were having an unplanned baby together. He didnt really want the baby but thought he had to try. So i snogged him and i feel really bad but would like to see more of him. Does everyone else think this is a really bad idea? Intellectually i know its not good but i do really like him. should i wait until he has definitely left her and even when he has will he be ready for another relationship and can i trust him? What a pickle! anyway advice needed please!

Am i a complete hussy?

A friend of mine who shall remain nameless says i should be very careful as he doesn't think people just out of other relationships can be relied upon.

hello all

I met a guy last year when his company came to work on the building site i work on. He was really friendly and used to say to me about going out for a beer quite often. I did eventually go out with him and it was very nice, nothing happened between us and i assumed it was just a friendly thing. Anyway went out a few more times and still was just friendly but i got the impression he would have liked more. I then found out he was not actually single...he's never kept it a secret really as other people knew but he didnt advertise it either. Anyway he left the company and disappeared other than the occasional text. Then last week he said he was working back in london and did i want to meet for a beer, so i did, and while beering we discussed his relationship a bit. Anyway the upshot is that he is leaving his girlfriend and has found a place to move in to. He has not long had another child with her and this is why he didnt leave her before apparently, because they were having an unplanned baby together. He didnt really want the baby but thought he had to try. So i snogged him and i feel really bad but would like to see more of him. Does everyone else think this is a really bad idea? Intellectually i know its not good but i do really like him. should i wait until he has definitely left her and even when he has will he be ready for another relationship and can i trust him? What a pickle! anyway advice needed please!

Am i a complete hussy?

A friend of mine who shall remain nameless says i should be very careful as he doesn't think people just out of other relationships can be relied upon.

hello all

Am i a complete hussy?

Edited by Addy__C