singles thread

Guest outtolunch

You miss the point. People have been having sex with people they find unattractive for just as long. the point being, you can't call it inhuman.

I think we've moved on by defining what we mean by attractive though. So, cool.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what was my first question fired back to Goblinz way back when?

Hey presto:

How can you say that they found them attractive?

Regardles, we've found the source of the problem here - atractiveness. You can be attracted to people for all sorts of reasons besides the romantic one - that was my piont.

Right, if someone has sex with a munter theyve p[robably not had their hole in while and will get slagged after it. If someone has sex with someone attractive everyone will congratulate them.

Women are more picky than men, in terms that an average girl is more likely to pull a well hot guy and that an average guy will pull an average to munt girl, than vice versa.

However men are increasingly becoming more picky, not all, but some.

And a lot of people are likely to go for someone less atractive then themeselves in fear of knock back from a reay nice girl if I remember the basic physcology I done. But f**k that cause history, politics and sociology are the subjects of kings

True story: My mate was rather desperate for his Nat King Cole and pulled a rather large looking munter. Went back to hers, they were getting down to it, and he asked "Can I take you up the arse?" And she said "There's butter in the fridge!".

Right, if someone has sex with a munter theyve p[robably not had their hole in while and will get slagged after it. If someone has sex with someone attractive everyone will congratulate them.
Edited by sifimaster

True story: My mate was rather desperate for his Nat King Cole and pulled a rather large looking munter. Went back to hers, they were getting down to it, and he asked "Can I take you up the arse?" And she said "There's butter in the fridge!".
Edited by Millsy2008

I can't really think of anyone who goes out to pull every night whoever. I've got a mate with bad taste, but he finds them attractive so hey ho.

personally I'm very fussy.

I'd like to find girls whom I'm attracted to, I'd find it better on a self-esteem level, it's nice when you pull someone you actually like/find attractive, and whilst pulling anyone to get satisfied physically is good for some, personally I'd feel an emotional low.

I don't deem girls tomatoes or f**kjars (good ole peepshow), and whilst it's possible for consensual mutually unattracted sex just for physical satisfaction; the majority of the times someone pulls what they deem a munter/below their level of attraction...theres the result that other person might, looking objectively, be punching above their weight, and so find that other person attractive and so on a mental aspect, emotional feelings are compromised.

I'd find it unfair on that other person, and would deem sex way far away from masturbation. It's an emotional act as much as physical, to me at least.

Yes.

Mainly because it is conceited to evaluate other people with regards to yourself. Everyone is self-centred in everything they do, but that's not the same as being conceited.

However, having explained yourself, I don't think that people would actually categorise and objectify themselves in the way you suggest here. It's far more common for people to romanticise their status and others than it is to see themselves and others in relation to a structured order of worth.

Well, feelings of love or simple lust in some instances too sure.

I know what attraction means. Like a moth to a light, for example.

Goblinz - I had no idea about that and moths. How fascinating.

I would say they do. People don't like to be knocked back. Aiming "too high" increases the chances of being knocked back which is why very pretty girls become un-aproachable. There's always being a natural pecking order and we all see ourselves somewhere in that order. Yes some people will romatacise themselves, but there will be an equal number of people who don't.
Edited by worm