singles thread

Guest outtolunch

I've got enough of bad boy stories to sway her to me, we've already been for a cig break and was swapping tattoo stories.

But what I like about her is not that she is sexy as f**k (that's a bonus), is that she is intresting the last few dates I've had bored me to death with stories about Eastenders, horse riding, people at their work I don't know and their pets.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm in love, I've been given a very sexy red headed spanish temp to train today who's into Motorhead, has some tasty tattoos & won a tequilla shot contest :) but I'm off to Reading tomorrow and I know someone is gonna warn her about me whilst I'm away. :(

Met a girl bank holiday Sunday, called Sarah, nice girl...going to uni in 2 weeks though

should be seeing her fridaty - but she already told me she wasnt a slut..so i didnt get any ideas apparently lol

Edited by south wales sara !

friday shoud be good, not sure what the plan is

drink at my place, then go out.....I know I'll wanna go out if I drink at home, but not sure that'd be a good idea, what with not knowing her too well..going town on our first 'date' hmm

or just drink at mine and stay in,

Edited by markeee

haha :) Markee i would be the complete opposite of your ideal girl. I don't have a boob job, never plan on having one and i never use fake tan. Plus i'm not a 6/8 either :P

But thats ok because i don't want a guy whos obsessed with how i look, i want to be wanted for my personality and being me and want to be loved long after the 'chase'. That's probably because i'm not too focussed on looks either - doing things together, laughing, liking similar things, the odd stroke, and cwtch is what is amazing.

Looks don't last forever, but when you have friendship and companion who i am entirely comfortable with, thats what really matters to me. Someone who will still have you even when your in your pajamas with crazy hair :P