singles thread

Guest outtolunch

I think you're supposed to list some likes and dislikes and that sort of stuff on this thread, as per tradition.

Your ideal type, things you avoid, favourite things to do, breast size, favourite position, what you're up for, that kind of thing. As an example, here's how mine went: 'I like having sex with attractive women'. Easy really. <_<

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never used to go out in Glasgow but been a few times recently and agree Glasgow is better for a night out and as long as avoid the neds places then much friendlier as well. I love Firewater and the Bunker (if I had the money I would open a version of the bunker in Edinburgh)

Liquid rooms is good in Edinburgh on a Friday though, reckon Edinburgh could do with more decent bars though there only seems to be old manny-sort of places which are ok when you just want a quiet drink or overly expensive stuck up George St style places. Need a few bars nice bars playing decent music with no NEDs allowed above the door!

On the subject of Goth/Rock clubs, is it just round here or everywhere that they seem to only run on certain days, and those certain days are usually midweek <_<

Honestly out of the ones I know of down here one runs on Mondays another Tuesdays another Thursdays (but once a month) and the only one I can actually go to is on the first friday of every month. Where's the weekly weekend clubs?!

I never used to go out in Glasgow but been a few times recently and agree Glasgow is better for a night out and as long as avoid the neds places then much friendlier as well. I love Firewater and the Bunker (if I had the money I would open a version of the bunker in Edinburgh)

Liquid rooms is good in Edinburgh on a Friday though, reckon Edinburgh could do with more decent bars though there only seems to be old manny-sort of places which are ok when you just want a quiet drink or overly expensive stuck up George St style places. Need a few bars nice bars playing decent music with no NEDs allowed above the door!

Edited by xxclf

Liquid rooms is a brilliant venue. Have really enjoyed myself everytime ive been there.

However I will admit I am a stuck up george street type. I love the atmosphere of the bars and clubs and how theres no riffraff floating about.

It gets boring though.

I ended a 3 year relationship last february because I was bored of just being with 1 person so I wasn;t looking for anything atall apart from a bit of fun for ages but now recently f**k buddies and just pulling guys in clubs isn't as fun and the novelties worn off. And now I miss what I had.

Edited by Cultseeker

It gets boring though.

I ended a 3 year relationship last february because I was bored of just being with 1 person so I wasn;t looking for anything atall apart from a bit of fun for ages but now recently f**k buddies and just pulling guys in clubs isn't as fun and the novelties worn off. And now I miss what I had.

Edited by Katster

Aww noo you don;t meet people sitting in the house. Even if its not serious some new faces on the scene wouldn't go amiss.

Oh look, a woman that wants it all. How novel.

A lot to be said for Eve eating that apple.

For what's it's worth, having had a sneaky perv at your profile I say you are FAR too gorgeous for chaps..

Sadly, I'm not single, and live in the South, but apart from that, I'm in love!

-_-

Something has occured to me. Where are the single females that aren't north of london?! It's all Manchester and Scotland round here! <_<

(If I've missed anyone I'm sorry but I think I've been paying attention to this thread and haven't seen any for quite a while!)

for chaps? Do you mean I should go for girls..

not used to the dialect haha <_<

Something has occured to me. Where are the single females that aren't north of london?! It's all Manchester and Scotland round here! <_<

(If I've missed anyone I'm sorry but I think I've been paying attention to this thread and haven't seen any for quite a while!)