WWE

Guest luckysalt

Can see them going down the route of having a 'new' champion, who will hold the title for a small time, possibly Del Rio, until Punk officially returns with the call that he was the real champion, carrying on from this, could see him and Trips feuding based on what he said a few weeks back in the 'shoot'.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, brilliant. WWE have defo stepped it up a gear. Vinces "I make decisions based on the long term" comment the other night is so true. This new generation of post 9/11 WWE fans are growing up now, much like I did around the Attitude era. They need something a little more real and adult.

Funny how it always comes back to Paul Heyman! Austin 3.16 was straight out of ECW.

This was 16 years ago and judging by Punks promo a few weeks back, he has clearly seen it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06EV_tpjH4

Edited by The Nal

Just watched MITB yesterday, wooooo I was really impressed. One of the best ppvs I've seen in years. It felt like I'm watching a ppv from 2001, not 2011.

Hope they can keep this up.

CM Punk is truly the saviour of WWE

On a side note, I think Randy Orton have become very stale and boring. He defo doesn't have what it takes to be the top star of a brand.

Only with Punk/Cena/Vince. The rest of the show it total shit. I record Raw and watch about 15 minutes of it.

Also, the amount of ad breaks on Sky sports during Raw is insulting to the human race.

Raw definitely has a talent gap at the moment. People have been saying for a while that they really need to elevate new talent, but they haven't and now we're stuck with Cena way above almost everyone else, then maybe Rey & Miz, then a huge mid-card of mediocrity. The loss of HHH (I really don't want him to wrestle full-time again), Michaels, Batista & Jericho(and on the other side; Edge & Undertaker) in the space of a year has really hit them. Big Show, Henry, Kane & Rey can't have too long left. Its time for people like Sheamus, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, Truth, Morrison to really step up/be pushed.

To be fair Punk has been great for a while. The SES got a bit boring but on the mic he is the best by far.

Everyone was so wow MITB was the best PPV in years, maybe the best WWE PPV, but I wasn't that impressed, I started wathing wrestling in 1989 and Ive never stopped, and it was a decent show but I wasn't going crazy over it. But it definatly is all about the crowd, and Punk v Cena was a good match, possibly the best Cena match ever.

CM Punk is definatly on fire, but they need to step up the whole show. The show needs a new format, like others have said RAW was a crock of shit, WWE's roster is patheticly bland, TNA has a far superior roster to WWE. But its mainly showxased due to the fact TNA have one show. WWE needs to get shot of the brand split, they can keep two shows but there is just not enough talent or should I say star power to have two seperate rosters. They should merge the rosters, and have WWE Title, Tag titles, IC title, Divas title and a title for the young guys like Bourne, Rider, A-Ry, Slater etc to fight over, like a title the level the European title was.

WWE needs to get shot of the brand split, they can keep two shows but there is just not enough talent or should I say star power to have two seperate rosters. They should merge the rosters, and have WWE Title, Tag titles, IC title, Divas title and a title for the young guys like Bourne, Rider, A-Ry, Slater etc to fight over, like a title the level the European title was.

Haha, brilliant. WWE have defo stepped it up a gear. Vinces "I make decisions based on the long term" comment the other night is so true. This new generation of post 9/11 WWE fans are growing up now, much like I did around the Attitude era. They need something a little more real and adult.

Funny how it always comes back to Paul Heyman! Austin 3.16 was straight out of ECW.

This was 16 years ago and judging by Punks promo a few weeks back, he has clearly seen it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06EV_tpjH4