Loopallu 2008

Guest bryanb

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone's looking to book accommodation in Ullapool, instead of camp, then I'd advise you to get a move on..I've just spent most of my weekend trawling the web and getting emails back from most places saying they're fully booked for the festival weekend. found somewhere eventually tho, can't wait!

PS - I also saw on one website (can't remember where) that the red hot chilli pipers are playing.

I can't belive they still haven't offcialy revealed even one act for this festival....it's now mid May!

Still can't wait for it, would just love to know who's playing!

TUT! :lol:

When I saw that this thread had been replied to, I thought there might be some line-up news!

We haven't been before, but after reading reviews and seeing the pics on the website, we went ahead and booked tickets anyway.

TUT! :lol:

When I saw that this thread had been replied to, I thought there might be some line-up news!

We haven't been before, but after reading reviews and seeing the pics on the website, we went ahead and booked tickets anyway.

I'm getting really bored of checking their website every day to see if they've updated the line-up yet...

Really hope they announce it soon!

got this on the 14th B)

I'd hoped to have some news up on the site by now but we've been having web problems.

The first couple of smaller acts will go up this weekend hopefully.

Cheers

Robert

ps hints... hmmm, well we do have a band with almost the same name at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers!!

i mean come on!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else think this is getting a bit ridiculous now? Line-up was out in April last year, we're now into June and not one act has been announced. The festivals is just over 3 months away!

Was really looking forward to this, but hard to get excited anymore when we still don't know who's going to be there... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this lack of information / activity is now getting tiresome, and maybe worrying.

Is the festival actually going to happen??????

Those of us who have long since parted with our dosh should be told!

Agreed.

I have kept a couple days holiday incase I make the trip north again, but the longer it goes then I think I might just get another festival booked instead!

Come on BryanB, we got told we had news coming ages ago <_<

my thoughts exactly...really starting to worry about this now.

spent a fortune on tickets, flights etc expecting the lineup to be announced a few months ago. If they can't even be bothered to keep a basic website updated, or even send the odd newsletter e-mail to keep peoples interest it makes me worry about what else they're letting slip...

hopefully, they'll prove us all wrong and this time has been spent trying to secure a really decent line up, but the longer this goes on the more I start to doubt it...

<_<