Loopallu 2008

Guest bryanb

email received today:

Dear All

At the last the wait is over, well some of it at least…

This morning Loopallus biggest fan, Janice Long, exclusively announced on her Radio 2 show hotly tipped Liverpudlians The Rascals as the first act for this years festival.

Now as a mailing list subscriber, we can also unveil a few more acts that we think will start to whet the appetites for (according to Grazia magazine) the official way to end the festival season!!

Festival faves the Levellers will be headlining the Friday night in support of their stunning new album ‘Letters from the Underground’. They’re joined by stable mates 3 Daft Monkeys, as previously hinted the Red Hot Chili Pipers and making his first appearance in Ullapool, Fence Collective leader King Creosote.

More acts will be announced over the coming weeks, but you’ll be the first to know!!

Tickets are on sale from the following outlets: North West Outdoors & The Seaforth (Ullapool); Mania (Inverness); One Up (Aberdeen); via the web at www.thebooth.co.uk and www.seetickets.com ; or over the phone at 0871 2200260 (24hrs) and 01854 612122 (9am – 10pm).

Best Wishes

Loopallu

Bring on the Levellers!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jobs a good un

All is forgiven...well as soon as Divine Comedy are announced for Bella it will be <_<

email received today:

Dear All

At the last the wait is over, well some of it at least…

This morning Loopallus biggest fan, Janice Long, exclusively announced on her Radio 2 show hotly tipped Liverpudlians The Rascals as the first act for this years festival.

Now as a mailing list subscriber, we can also unveil a few more acts that we think will start to whet the appetites for (according to Grazia magazine) the official way to end the festival season!!

Festival faves the Levellers will be headlining the Friday night in support of their stunning new album ‘Letters from the Underground’. They’re joined by stable mates 3 Daft Monkeys, as previously hinted the Red Hot Chili Pipers and making his first appearance in Ullapool, Fence Collective leader King Creosote.

More acts will be announced over the coming weeks, but you’ll be the first to know!!

Tickets are on sale from the following outlets: North West Outdoors & The Seaforth (Ullapool); Mania (Inverness); One Up (Aberdeen); via the web at www.thebooth.co.uk and www.seetickets.com ; or over the phone at 0871 2200260 (24hrs) and 01854 612122 (9am – 10pm).

Best Wishes

Loopallu

Bring on the Levellers!

Yup, this is more like it.

Heading up to this me thinks.

The Levellers are always a pleasure. King Creosote has been a slow burner for me, the more I hear the more I like and can't think of a better setting than seeing him up there. Quality.

Hopefully be topping up my TinTheP tan again.

:D

Yup, this is more like it.

Heading up to this me thinks.

The Levellers are always a pleasure. King Creosote has been a slow burner for me, the more I hear the more I like and can't think of a better setting than seeing him up there. Quality.

Hopefully be topping up my TinTheP tan again.

:D

Edited by japted

Are you aged 15 to 30? Do you live in the Highlands and Islands now or did you in the past? Are you interested in moving to the area in the future? If so, Highlands and Islands Enterprise want to hear your views on living in the region.

What's great, what's not so good or what would make a difference for you to live, work and study here? Have your say by logging onto the short online survey at www.youthmigration.org.

There is a prize draw which those who complete the survey can enter, so you've nothing to lose!

Good work Loopallu Geezers!

Looking forward to seeing more line up news

(Just noticed - this is my 300th post - I have way too much time on my hands! ;) )

Edited by butchwade

Looks like I've extended my festival season by a few weeks. This has been on my list of "to do"s since I saw that photo on here a couple of years ago. Perfect excuse with the Levellers and 3 Daft Monkeys on the bill.

• 2 weeks later...

no idea on the sales, I bought mine a couple of months ago because I was thining of another big band being announced and I wanted to have my tickets early!

Im too impatient to wait that long for the other announcement! any rumours on who else theres going to be?