Loopallu 2008

Guest bryanb

Could it be a band that is playing in Inverness close to loopallu date??? I hope not!!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, but just because they are playing in inverness doesnt mean they will be at loopallu. I hope not anyway, but the craic will be good regardless of the bands. Wish they would just hurry up and announce it! Is the website back up yet?

Yes just back from a week in Holland.. couple days in the Dam then Lowlands festival.. was braw :(

Bestival next though then I might get excited about Loop.. maybe need a favour from you nearer the time too.. watch this space :lol:

Also.. I don't know who the other acts are.. plenty on the bill already to make me happy :D

I quite like The View :ph34r:

Seriously thou, someone mentioned to me the the View will be putting in an appearance.

Ocean Colour Scene is a no no thou. They could possibly play under the Levellers on the Friday I suppose. But they have a gig in England on Saturday the 20th.

Edited by irons