Guest bryanb

Loopallu 2008

hi i was one of the stewards drove up from manchester to do the festival loopallu i,,,,,,, was the one on the front gate both days and must say was one of the easiest festivals to do , there was only sixteen stewards for the whole camp so if the was what i belive very little trouble ,,and everyone of us enjoyed it and hopefully we will be back again nxt yr 2009
Edited by LevellerRich

I am t'scouser who you made drink a can of ale down in one first time I tried to enter the outside world with it in me hand! And then you and my missus laughed at me when I only managed to do it in two!!! :D:D

Bloody lightweight :lol:

I also spoke to the security guy on the gate a few times.. :D

Edited by somerled

I am t'scouser who you made drink a can of ale down in one first time I tried to enter the outside world with it in me hand! And then you and my missus laughed at me when I only managed to do it in two!!! :D:)

EDIT: I must point out that this post is in no way meant to portray that Showsec or any of it's employees encouraged irresponsible drinking. Your honour. It was a can of Fanta orange ale if you must know... :(

Just bought our tickets for 2009 :lol:

By the way, followed the tix link from the Loopallu website, and for two tickets with camping, Seetickets were £11 more expensive than The Booth so beware!!! ;)

Just bought our tickets for 2009 :lol:

By the way, followed the tix link from the Loopallu website, and for two tickets with camping, Seetickets were £11 more expensive than The Booth so beware!!! ;)

Nice one mate, same place as this year? :D

And yeah.. The Booth are always on the ball with prices, wouldn't use any other ticket site for Loopallu, Belladrum and any other festival they sell for :lol:

Am possibly heading up straight from Bestival, it's either a couple days extra on the IOW or a couple days around Ullapool.. still to work out the logistics but will definately be there on the Thursday anyway :lol: