South Park

Guest Stabbitha

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Park is like two different shows - the early ones that were based around simple stories like Starvin Marvin and later ones that have become more politically motivated and a sort of social commentary (I loved the global warming where the dam burst).

Both are as good as each other but theres no way they could have come this far if they were just doing the same sort of stuff as they were at the beginning.

Edited by Purple Monkey

I still like family guy, only problem is that a lot of the newer episodes will follow the "you think that's bad" pattern and it gets old quick. Saying that, the whole thing with theoretical internet stars andthe exchanges between terrance, philip and the canadian president had me in stitches.

Randy marsh is my hero. Never missed a south park episode.

Purposefully stay up til 4am on wednesday nights to catch the new episodes.

Matt and Trey dont dislike family guy, if they dislike something they would get Stan and Kyle to dislike it. They just wanted to create a bit of a rivalry.

Edited by benisright

Just watched the canadian episode.

Was very funny, especially compared to last weeks 'too weird to be funny' britney spears episode.

They poke fun at the whole writers strike, but the best laughs for me came when all the internet youtube stars were fightin it out about who was theoretically the richest.

New series has been very good so far, 3 very good eps and one slightly weird one.

RANDY MARSH FTW!!!

Just watched the canadian episode.

Was very funny, especially compared to last weeks 'too weird to be funny' britney spears episode.

They poke fun at the whole writers strike, but the best laughs for me came when all the internet youtube stars were fightin it out about who was theoretically the richest.

New series has been very good so far, 3 very good eps and one slightly weird one.

RANDY MARSH FTW!!!

Gotta say watched all four episodes this weekend and they were just average to me, nothing was laugh out loud funny, Episode 3 with Kenny on the cats piss was the best but it would have been so much better if it was Randy and not Gerald hooked as well

Not enough Randy, Not enough Butters, Not enough Jimmy

those are the 3 best characters and they're nowhere to be found in the new series