"Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"

"Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"

"Trapped in the Closet"

"ManBearPig"

"Make Love, Not Warcraft"

"The Snuke"

"Night of the Living Homeless"

I know I picked alot but it was hard cutting it down from all 160 odd :blink:

Too many episodes to mention to be honest. Most if not all of them are fantastic.

On a related note, can anyone remember any specific Family Guy episodes? I have so much trouble rememberring that show because really it's just a load of 10 second random sketches stitched together. If there was a specific joke or line that I liked, I wouldn't be able to tell you what episode it was. I don't get that with South Park, it's much more memorable I think.

OFFICIAL BEST QUOTE EVER: "He said I need about tree-fiddy... Well it was about that time that I notice that cute little girl scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the palezoic era"
Edited by Lithium05

OFFICIAL BEST QUOTE EVER: "He said I need about tree-fiddy... Well it was about that time that I notice that cute little girl scout was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the palezoic era"

Too many episodes to mention to be honest. Most if not all of them are fantastic.

On a related note, can anyone remember any specific Family Guy episodes? I have so much trouble rememberring that show because really it's just a load of 10 second random sketches stitched together. If there was a specific joke or line that I liked, I wouldn't be able to tell you what episode it was. I don't get that with South Park, it's much more memorable I think.