South Park

Guest Stabbitha

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Anyone watching the new eps?

Last weeks was dire IMO, but this weeks Jersey Shore episode was a classic, laughed a lot

Also saw first ep of Family Guy Season 9 tonight, hour long special, where a few characters get killed off, was pretty good

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

First few series of Simpsons were much better than the Simpsons on now, they had a proper score, the stories and characters had more purpose and touched things like the Homer trying to kill himself & accepting failure and captures the modern dysfunctional family perfectly which South Park & Family Guy still haven't done as well. The last couple of series have been improvement after some of the crap they've put on though.

i've got sky set up upstairs now with a better telly, so will have more chance to see newer simpsons. can't remember the last new one that i seen. wasn't long after the gervais episode though. which i thought was pretty good! and the film was great too.

i still think the simpsons is what it always has been. which is why i still love it. south parks changed too much for me and has become a different show so it's lost me as a fan of new series.

I used to love South Park when it first came out but kinda stopped watching over the years. But recently I've been getting into it again and watchin old episodes on Viva and the newer ones on Comedy Central and I'm really enjoing them again. I still prefer Family Guy but South Park has definately took over The Simpsons for me.