Tartan Heart 2008

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a great wee festie (one of the best imo) and come this time next week I'll be sad that I'm not there. Unfortunately, the line up this year doesn't appeal to me at all and even though Bella is not the type of festival you go to mainly for the music, for £80, there has to be something there musically to draw my attention otherwise its nothing more than an overpriced camping holiday without the proper facilities.

I fully plan to be there next year as long as there is something in the line up I can look forward to :rolleyes:

Get a day ticket and come up early on the Saturday with a wee tent for you and your daughter, take in some of the entertainment, have a few ciders and see a couple of bands you reasonably like and a couple you will love in the future after stumbling upon them.

You know it makes sense.

It is a great wee festie (one of the best imo) and come this time next week I'll be sad that I'm not there. Unfortunately, the line up this year doesn't appeal to me at all and even though Bella is not the type of festival you go to mainly for the music, for £80, there has to be something there musically to draw my attention otherwise its nothing more than an overpriced camping holiday without the proper facilities.

I fully plan to be there next year as long as there is something in the line up I can look forward to :D

Think that sums up how I feel but got the RBS tickets as well. That said, I'm going and plan to have a great time and hopefully get leathered on cider and find some great new bands. Disappointed about Long Blondes and Cage the Elephant but suppose it can't be helped. Sure I'll have a fine time :D

Hope it's better than it's been today, fair throwing it down