Tartan Heart 2008

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked Frightened Rabbits out a few weeks ago and they're promising, also Dreadzone & Cold War Kids.

Something along the lines of Duke Special/Seasick Steve/Seth lakeman next please :(

Not from you my son as i know your not going anyhow, the latest release has been all good except for Frightened rabbits who i actually can,t remember hearing and will have a look on youtoob.

Dreadzone though, yeee hah.

Sniff Sniff, whats that i smell?

Not yet :lol: slight impovement and a couple more bands to watch, but not in the slightest bit worth of me eating a huge slice of HP <_<

I'll have a slice when I can muster 10 bands worth seeing :ph34r:

humblepie-logo.gif

I actually loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Elle s'appelle but the rest of the line up is a bit rotten thus far. Hopefully it will get better and I can justify going. At least I'm getting to see them with Ladytron next week <_<

I'm not disappointed with the line up, a good mix of stuff, thought thats what TH was all about :P

Edited by Ali1501

quite happy with the line up and plenty more time for more announcements and its the atmosphere that makes this festy worth it last year I suspect I saw around 9 bands maybe bust had a blast due to the banter that was about