Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

Bus is another, quicker-and-just-a-little-bit-more-expensive-than-train alternative. Main bus station is next to train station in Belgrade, by the way... You can catch the bus to Novi Sad in any 30 minute interval during the day. Also, trains are often late...

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the prodigy definately confirmed for the 12th? i cant check myspace or their website from work.

im from warrington way. tend to float around the northwest between manchester an liverpool. probably more liverpool places like chibuku, great crowd great music!!

at the mo im livin down in northampton, its crap but it does mean im only an hour from london so i get down there quite a bit!

are the prodigy definately confirmed for the 12th? i cant check myspace or their website from work.

im from warrington way. tend to float around the northwest between manchester an liverpool. probably more liverpool places like chibuku, great crowd great music!!

at the mo im livin down in northampton, its crap but it does mean im only an hour from london so i get down there quite a bit!

The Prodigy... best news I could have heard, cannot wait to be there :rolleyes:

A question for those who have been in previous years: what is the timing of the stages? Thursday looks like it could be the best night of my life, but how many clashes between main and dance do you reckon there will be? I MUST see:

GROOVE ARMADA

THE PRODIGY

STANTON WARRIORS

RICHIE HAWTIN

TRENTEMOLLER LIVE

GREEN VELVET

MAGDA

So surely I'm going to have to compromise somewhere...?

Cheers

Tom

The Prodigy... best news I could have heard, cannot wait to be there :O

A question for those who have been in previous years: what is the timing of the stages? Thursday looks like it could be the best night of my life, but how many clashes between main and dance do you reckon there will be? I MUST see:

GROOVE ARMADA

THE PRODIGY

STANTON WARRIORS

RICHIE HAWTIN

TRENTEMOLLER LIVE

GREEN VELVET

MAGDA

Cheers

Tom

The Prodigy... best news I could have heard, cannot wait to be there :rolleyes:

GROOVE ARMADA

THE PRODIGY

STANTON WARRIORS

RICHIE HAWTIN

TRENTEMOLLER LIVE

GREEN VELVET

MAGDA

Cheers

Tom

The Prodigy... best news I could have heard, cannot wait to be there ;)

GROOVE ARMADA

THE PRODIGY

STANTON WARRIORS

RICHIE HAWTIN

TRENTEMOLLER LIVE

GREEN VELVET

MAGDA

Cheers

Tom