Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are travelling from the UK it is best to take some pounds with you as you get a better exchange rate for dinar in the banks and some exchanges than you do from ATMs. You will get something like 90-100 dinar to the pound from ATMs and something like 120 to the pound from banks.

a coupla mates left it too late to get kamp tickets - and we're arriving at around 5ishpm on the wednesday (equivilent to a thursday evening arrival at glasto?!), does any1 know if their rules are slightly laxed and they may be able to get kampin on the door? and if not, hotels/ hostels etc - will they be expensive?

Also;

Left it too late to book easy transfers via eurofest, however I hear the trains/ bus etc is dirty cheap. How would one go from Belgrade Airport to the train station??

Tried looking at serbia's equivilant of 'thetrainline' but cant make heads or tail of it!

Have you had the email with -

If you are still interested in camping and didn't buy a pass please click here to register your interest – this won't guarantee you a space on the campsite but it will help us to gauge demand so that we can try and accommodate everyone.

a coupla mates left it too late to get kamp tickets - and we're arriving at around 5ishpm on the wednesday (equivilent to a thursday evening arrival at glasto?!), does any1 know if their rules are slightly laxed and they may be able to get kampin on the door? and if not, hotels/ hostels etc - will they be expensive?

TIMETABLE FOR MAIN STAGE(click on link)

http://www.exitfest.org/index.php?option=c...&Itemid=649

FOR DANCE ARENA

http://www.exitfest.org/index.php?option=c...&Itemid=650

FOR HAPPYNOVISAD STAGE:

http://www.exitfest.org/index.php?option=c...&Itemid=680

there is a change in lineup at happynovisad stage:

1.tipper has canceled his play

2.lineup update for saturaday-Saint Gein

Edited by Misha

Also;

Left it too late to book easy transfers via eurofest, however I hear the trains/ bus etc is dirty cheap. How would one go from Belgrade Airport to the train station??

Tried looking at serbia's equivilant of 'thetrainline' but cant make heads or tail of it!

Hi, try this site for timetables, it's good for all European trains. Some tickets can't be booked online and have to be booked at the station you are travelling from but that usually isn't a problem. Taxis will be cheap in Belgrade so getting from the airport should be pretty easy, just watch out for the rogue drivers who are too eager to give you a ride and try to charge you in Euros. You should be paying in dinar and there should be a meter running. Some people have told me they have been charged 20-40 Euros for short journeys by these some drivers, you should be paying a couple of hundred dinar tops.. There is plenty of transport from Belgrade to Novi Sad and there is info about getting about on the exitfest.org website. :ph34r:

The last minute worries and concerns seem to be starting...

I'm sure its been mentioned before but do they have any lock ups on the campsite or nearby?

yea i believe they have lockers in the campsite

does anyone know if you can access the lockers once you've stashed things in them before the end of the fest? gonna leave my cards in there, but may need them again

it's so close i can nearly touch it........looking at the weather, there's some talk of storms on the 13th :/. i'm only taking some old trainers....since it's in a castle do we have toworry about mud? don't need any glastonbury vibes

Edited by insurgente

does anyone know if you can access the lockers once you've stashed things in them before the end of the fest? gonna leave my cards in there, but may need them again

it's so close i can nearly touch it........looking at the weather, there's some talk of storms on the 13th :/. i'm only taking some old trainers....since it's in a castle do we have toworry about mud? don't need any glastonbury vibes

the weather forecast for novi sad looks good so far with highs of 38.. no mention of rain.

it was boiling in 2006 but pissed it down in 2005 apparently, there's plenty of videos about this on youtube, was a bit of a mudbath but more on your homelands scale rather than glastonbury

Bit of a long shot here, but I don't suppose anyone has got a couple of spaces in a car from Budapest to Exit? Will be arriving on the 10th in buda and after the train last year don't quite know if I'm gonna be able to face it again. :ph34r:

Obviously will chip in for petrol etc... maybe even some travel sweets if your lucky. Hit me back on dan*at-properbo.co.uk

Bit of a long shot here, but I don't suppose anyone has got a couple of spaces in a car from Budapest to Exit? Will be arriving on the 10th in buda and after the train last year don't quite know if I'm gonna be able to face it again. :ph34r:

Obviously will chip in for petrol etc... maybe even some travel sweets if your lucky. Hit me back on dan*at-properbo.co.uk