Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate, I am likely to be going over on my own too. I went with my ex last year, she acted like a complete tosser, showed me up in front of thousands and got herself dumped. If anyone can remember a silly bitch removing all her clothes and dancing like a pratt with a scarf up the top of the hill (on side of steps) at the back of the dance arena, then bingo you got it one, that's her! Errr I'm going off on a tangent, well basically im not making that same mistake and going on my own, not having some woman ruin things again... if you and/or anyone else fancies meeting up we should all arrange something, like a forum beer or two?

Id be up for it anyway!! Sent ye a mail to your hotamail account Ian,

Just wondering are you going to any of the gigs the weekend in Manc before Exit for the Internation Fesitval thingy, some nice lineups. We changed our flights so were now flying to Manc on the Friday.

Anyone fancy meeting up for beers and general chillin/partying, I live in Manchester but will be flying to Balatan on the 12th Jul and getting the Eufest coach transfer to Novi Sad at 2pm on the 12th, then camping at camp site. I will be travelling on my own so hoping to meet fellow friendly folk.. My name is Ian and you can email me at: beat-street@hotmail.co.uk :ph34r:

Anyone fancy meeting up for beers and general chillin/partying, I live in Manchester but will be flying to Balatan on the 12th Jul and getting the Eufest coach transfer to Novi Sad at 2pm on the 12th, then camping at camp site. I will be travelling on my own so hoping to meet fellow friendly folk.. My name is Ian and you can email me at: beat-street@hotmail.co.uk :ph34r:

i have an extra accomodation ! ! !

i have great apartment, with two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, terrace, tv,

air condition...

it's for 5-6 people, more than good!

it is located in downtown, regular taxi will cost about 1-2 e to the

fortress...

contact me: PEDJA_NS_@HOTMAIL.COM

any questions free