Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

Been having a look on net about Exit over the last few years, and it does look amazing on all fronts ! Always try and see a new country each year, and this seems like a great way to see Serbia ! Cheap beer, attractive ladies, and fantastic bands in a fortress. Ticks all the boxes !

Heading there next year for certain, I guess about July time ? Main site is in Serbian, and English connection not currently working on my PC, but I think tickets not available at the moment ? Were about £50 last year - bargain !

Saw flights from Heathrow to Belgrade £85 each way which is not bad, or people have gone to Hungary, then got train. Whats the best/cheapest route ?

Hope to see you there !

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to exit 2 years ago and yes indeed it is a great festival.we flew to budapest and then got the night train to novi sad which was about 8 hours,we had to change trains in the middle of the night under armed guard and everything haha,was a great experience all round.the serbians are so friendly.best bit of it tho was the 24 hour beach party which started on the wednesday wen we got there and was still goin on the monday morning wen we were leaving,crazy business!!

only thing i would say to you is the campsite is a bit bonkers.some of our mates stayed in rooms just down the road from the site and if i was goin again thats where i would definitely stay. best act i saw was underworld just after the fireworks display.amazing.

the fortress itself is an experience.it took us hours one nite just to find the way out! walking down parts of it and there would be doorways in the wall that ppl were coming in and out of that led to underground seperate clubs.fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do it!!!! You'll never look back

Went this year with a group of mates, it's was out of this world. Being open minded but British I had no idea what to expect. But everything I had heard was true, whatever your thing is dance/ reggae/ Billy Idol it had it all, it is dance orientated or perhaps thats just my perception due to spending every morning watching the sunrise to the likes of James Zabiela and when the sunrise over the moat (Dance Arena) its a site to behold.

Beautiful people (To look at and even more so to talk too), great music with great sound systems (No Eu Regulations, hee hee), cheap everything, the best setting you will ever see! A party to celebrate the end of oppression, dont see too many of those round these here parts. Magic

I'd recommend the Flight to Budapest then train down to Novi Sad, great way to meet people and get in the spirit of things and if you're on a budget it's cheap. Fly back from Belgrade though take it from me the train back to Budapest is a solemn 7 hours! Even better go down to Croatia and bake the blues away!

If you go, hope you enjoy as much as we did!

Been having a look on net about Exit over the last few years, and it does look amazing on all fronts ! Always try and see a new country each year, and this seems like a great way to see Serbia ! Cheap beer, attractive ladies, and fantastic bands in a fortress. Ticks all the boxes !

Heading there next year for certain, I guess about July time ? Main site is in Serbian, and English connection not currently working on my PC, but I think tickets not available at the moment ? Were about £50 last year - bargain !

Saw flights from Heathrow to Belgrade £85 each way which is not bad, or people have gone to Hungary, then got train. Whats the best/cheapest route ?

Hope to see you there !

Tickets are available on sale as of Dec 7th, 2006, but only in Serbia. Not sure about reservations from abroad, though ;), but I guess they will update English part of the site when they have something interesting to say ;)

EXIT007 will take place on July of 12-15th, 2007.

Not much more info from me just yet, eh. :/

Hope to see you all here during EXIT fest :D

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Tickets are available on sale as of Dec 7th, 2006, but only in Serbia. Not sure about reservations from abroad, though :lol:, but I guess they will update English part of the site when they have something interesting to say :)

EXIT007 will take place on July of 12-15th, 2007.

Not much more info from me just yet, eh. :/

Hope to see you all here during EXIT fest :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

As the dates are so close I have decided to try and do Exit then Benicassim straight after - I've not done either of them before!

Plans so far - Manchester to Budapest Wed 11th, train to Novi Sad camping at Exit 12th - 16th - train (?) to Belgrade, flight from Belgrade to Valencia on the 17th, night in Valencia (washing!), Valencia - Benicassim (bus, train?) on the 18th, camping till the 24th, back to Valencia and flight to Manchester 24th.

Anyone with more experience want to give me any tips or advice before I start booking???

As the dates are so close I have decided to try and do Exit then Benicassim straight after - I've not done either of them before!

Plans so far - Manchester to Budapest Wed 11th, train to Novi Sad camping at Exit 12th - 16th - train (?) to Belgrade, flight from Belgrade to Valencia on the 17th, night in Valencia (washing!), Valencia - Benicassim (bus, train?) on the 18th, camping till the 24th, back to Valencia and flight to Manchester 24th.

Anyone with more experience want to give me any tips or advice before I start booking???

hi im also doing the same thing i went to benicassim last year on my own n this year im doing roskilde then exit then benicassim all one journey should be a great july if you wanna chat about possibly hooking up in exit then doin the journey down to benicassim let us know my msn is antonhamilton@hotmail.co.uk we can chat more then have a good summer

does any one have any info about getting tickets for exit 2007 cant seem to find a link anywhere

Going again this year Bjspeed??

Everyone we went with umming and arring, somewhere different blah blah blah, if it aint broke dont fix I say!

That Marko fella sounds awful sure and the details haven't really been released, hemay well be Marko Nastich if so he probably knows the score!?

Hope all is well Merry Christmas!

yeah I have talked my mates out of Glastonbury and into Benicassim this year, just need to convince someone to come to Exit with me as well and I'll be laughing!

Will post up any news I find, for sure, if no-one else does.

Eyeball scans at the gates of Glasto for 2010 anyone?

I just Googled this thread and ended up on the 2006 edition. Let out a little whimper when I read it had sold out. Clearly not eh?

What were the ticket outlets for us Brits last year?

Thought I'd get in their early and book a room for the day prior to the festival. Hotel Novi Sad only takes bookings for five days at those times though.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from Serbia.. First, I would like to thank you for the nice words about Exit festival and Serbia..

I will try to help you if you have any questions about Serbia, or festival..

For now, only two performers are 90% sure.. Reggae artist Gentleman and electronic band Basement Jaxx ...Will be posting any important news.. :ph34r: