Exit 2007

Guest mattmoran

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be up for it anyway!! Sent ye a mail to your hotamail account Ian,

Just wondering are you going to any of the gigs the weekend in Manc before Exit for the Internation Fesitval thingy, some nice lineups. We changed our flights so were now flying to Manc on the Friday.

The Prodigy... best news I could have heard, cannot wait to be there ;)

A question for those who have been in previous years: what is the timing of the stages? Thursday looks like it could be the best night of my life, but how many clashes between main and dance do you reckon there will be? I MUST see:

GROOVE ARMADA

THE PRODIGY

STANTON WARRIORS

RICHIE HAWTIN

TRENTEMOLLER LIVE

GREEN VELVET

MAGDA

So surely I'm going to have to compromise somewhere...?

Cheers

Tom

Only three weeks to go!

Who is up for arranging an efest exit meet up/beer???

Don't mean to be overly blatant about this but i'm flying from Holland to Budapest and like a bit of a 'smoke' to say the least. There is no way i'm taking any over myself but it would be a crime not to blaze during Wu and Lauryn Hill, do you see many people craftily smoking around the main festival and campsite? Also wanted to know whether these luggage, food and alcohol restrictions mentioned in the EXIT FAQ apply to the campsite.

ooh also if anyone can e-mail me some forum beer meeting places, i know this is my first posty but i need an education in dance music.

woo bring on EXIT

I'd be up for an efest meet but I think you...as the most prolific poster in here should arrange it :) I'm off to Glasto in a bit clapmg6.gif so as much as i'd like to, I couldn't do any arranging for at least a week

If I were arranging it, I'd start a new thread like the Beni one and either add people who were up for it to the first post (with msn details maybe?) and keep it updated...or just ask people to add and update themselves as (or if ;) ) the list grows...

Possibly even sort a free chat room out to do any organising, number swapping etc, that way everyone can get as involved as they like :)

nah, once you're in you're in - it's not like Homelands where you have dozens of undercovers in each arena. Just be careful getting into the fortress, don't risk taking anything through the gates, the place is swarming with armed police - searches are extremely thorough.

so once you're in the festival it's aight?

some girl told me a horror story about her mate smoking a spliff inside the festival and getting nabbed by an undercover cob, who proceeded to march them to a cash machine for a fine/bribe. same deal with some guy and his pills ;)