PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will note the appearance of my campervan of rock in that vid. Ironically that song will be making a noticable appearance in my campervan come Wednesday through Monday. :blink:

when's the paris PJ gig? I thought it was last week for some reason?

You're a leeds goer aren't you? I'm trying to find more peeps in the Reading campervan field. I did almost nothing at work today, just talked to people about Reading until the boss noticed. don't know how I'll get through monday tuesday and wednesday. :-S hope paris rocks then hope leeds rocks. arggghh it's so great! the best weekend of the year is nearly here!

I'm ridin' that sentiment all the way baby. However, I'm off to a Dutch fest tomorrow and don't get back till Wednesday so I have no Monday to Wednesday anticipation period.

Paris is on Sept 11th (a key date to be mentioned by Pearl Jam I'm sure). I'm hitting Leeds fella otherwise it would be a early 90's Indie V Grunge campervan shoot out for sure bud.

is that the big dance fest they have in holland? I really want to do that one day! like global but bigger!

dunno why I thought the Paris gig was before CW. must be the excitement :blink: have a good time in holland (are mushys legal there?) and Leeds!!!!

Edited by Cultseeker

Nah, it's a beer fest. A national Dutch holiday but they have a small town that just goes nuts (nuts in the Dutch way, not British). Mushrooms are legal one minute and not the next. I shall enjoy bud, and the same for you mate - and try to catch a few PJ songs after Soulwax mate, they are bute live.

Goedenacht.

Which songs do they play off the new album?

Not sure if I have time to

listen

understand

Digest

Enjoy

The whole thing before reading as I've got coheed tomorrow and work at various points in between