See tickets coach times

Smozmorris

On 11/19/2023 at 5:10 PM, Smozmorris said:

Managed to bag coach tickets from Cardiff! Yes I know I got lucky! Does anyone know what time the coach left Cardiff and returned in 2023 so I get an idea for next year?  

I went from Cardiff last year, we departed at 5:45AM on the Wednesday. On the Monday we were pencilled in to depart from the site at 5AM, but considering how hectic it is, you may be leaving later than expected.

On 11/21/2023 at 12:22 PM, swk_67 said:

I went from Cardiff last year, we departed at 5:45AM on the Wednesday. On the Monday we were pencilled in to depart from the site at 5AM, but considering how hectic it is, you may be leaving later than expected.

I don't mind early departure but no chance I'm going home on the bus that early..I'll will probably book National Express for the journey home ..at a reasonable time!

On 11/22/2023 at 12:54 PM, Gil38 said:

Just wondering if anyone can share where the coaches leave from in Cardiff? We were lucky enough to get tickets for Thursday coach and are looking at accommodation nearby.

Last time I got the See tickets coach was about 10 years ago and we departed from down the side of the castle. About a 5 minute walk from the centre. 

• Thanks 1