Deer Shed 2024

zahidf

• 5 weeks later...

Either intentionally or otherwise ahead of an official release tomorrow the Artists' Page has been update:

Deer Shed 2024 Line Up

So, in addition to the initial three we have

• The Coral
  • Bombay Bicycle Club
  • Stornoway
  • BC Camplight
  • Los Bitchos
  • Fat Dog
  • Liz Laurence
  • Baba Ali
  • Bess Atwell
  • Blue Bendy
  • Cerys Hafana
  • Dominie Hooper
  • Frozemode
  • Home Counties
  • Madmadmad
  • Personal Trainer
  • Picture Parlour
  • Tapir!
  • Viji
Edited by Rumblestripe
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I’m looking to book deer shed festival this year as I’ve just seen the latitude festival line up for 2024 and it’s is truly shocking.  If I have a small camper van Vw transporter are the camper van tickets include a tent/ awning as well ?  Im coming with 2 under 6 is there a separate family camper van section or is it all mixed thanks for your help 🙏

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, flaws said:

Us! Third year in a row. With 9 year old who at this point is a deershed veteran. 

For us (40s with many many Glastonburys and other festivals in our younger years) it's a pretty good festival to bring the kid to. Decent music, relaxed atmosphere and, importantly, very good beer. 

I don't remember seeing times beforehand.

Programmes are free, if I remember correctly. They also put up times for the day on boards on the site. 

Edited by flaws
Adding more info

47 minutes ago, flaws said:

I don't remember seeing times beforehand.

Programmes are free, if I remember correctly. They also put up times for the day on boards on the site. 

Excellent - how it should be done!

Never been before but reading all the right things about deer shed

only live in leeds so hoping for a last minute cheap ticket

can i ask the usual cheapskates question… how easy is it to get your own cans in the arena? Dont mind buying a few pints obviously

Edited by Memory Man

1 hour ago, flaws said:

Programmes are free, if I remember correctly.

Not sure this is right, I thought I paid for a programme last year. But yeah there was a big board with times (I think somewhere near the cinema tent)

There's also the unofficial Clashfinder, which might get updated with the accurate times

29 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

how easy is it to get your own cans in the arena?

Don't think I've ever had my bag checked (though YMMV, if you walk past a steward carrying an open can they might be more likely to say something)

10 hours ago, Frandango said:

Not sure this is right, I thought I paid for a programme last year. But yeah there was a big board with times (I think somewhere near the cinema tent)

There's also the unofficial Clashfinder, which might get updated with the accurate times

Just now, The Night Tripper said:

The Clashfinder I created has the times based on last year so should be largely accurate. However, the Wilderwild Stage is new so I have no idea about that one.

10 hours ago, Frandango said:

You might be right: we go with the kid and it might be that I was with him while my wife picked up the programme which would explain me not remembering paying for it. 

11 hours ago, Memory Man said:

how easy is it to get your own cans in the arena? 

I don't remember having my bag checked and I've seen a lot of cans around the arena that were obviously brought in. I like the beer on offer (loads of different ones) and we don't go out much these days so we just take the hit on the bank account. 

On 7/18/2024 at 8:37 PM, The Night Tripper said:

The Clashfinder I created has the times based on last year so should be largely accurate. However, the Wilderwild Stage is new so I have no idea about that one.

Ah that's you. 

Thanks for doing it! I corrected a typo - hope it didn't seem petty. Was more interested to see how it worked!