I Days 2024

cirez21

On 10/3/2023 at 11:39 PM, cirez21 said:

Milan, Italy - june 16, 27, 28, 29, 30 + july 05, 06, 07, 09

dates divided between the bigger Ippodromo La Maura (80k capacity) and the smaller Ippodromo San Siro (30k capacity)

Concluding from the early bird not being available for June 16 / 28 and July 9: That‘s where the big ones are playing. Foo Fighters, AC/DC. With FF only available on July 9.

• 2 weeks later...

29 May is a new date!

I-Days Milan 2024 is coming back!

️ 29 MAGGIO
🚀 JUNE 16 - 26 - 29 - 30
🪐 JULY 5 - 6 - 7 - 9

Spoiler: Ready to reveal the first headliner? Appointment on Thursday, November 2 at 14:00 to know the first two names that will lead the day of June 16

Edited by SweetJesus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

29 May is a new date!

I-Days Milan 2024 is coming back!

️ 29 MAGGIO
🚀 JUNE 16 - 26 - 29 - 30
🪐 JULY 5 - 6 - 7 - 9

Spoiler: Ready to reveal the first headliner? Appointment on Thursday, November 2 at 14:00 to know the first two names that will lead the day of June 16

Interesting. So they contracted someone new. A lot of days for a year with apparently not enough headliner material…

59 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Interesting. So they contracted someone new. A lot of days for a year with apparently not enough headliner material…

I don't think they contracted someone new, they just replaced the june 27th and 28th dates with may 29th and june 26th

considering that half dates are on the smaller Ippodromo, I'm not seeing 9 dates as too many, considering the festival always called names from different genres (pop, alt, rock, raggaeton, trap, rap, etc), there are a lot of names flying around

I think the bigger Ippodromo will be for the bigger rock names, with Foo Fighters, AC/DC, Green Day, Pearl Jam, maybe even Paul McCartney and Drake (who confirmed an Italian date not long ago) being around, whilst the smaller Ippodromo will be for different genres, with Bad Bunny, Sam Smith, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Strokes, Gorillaz and The National being likely calls
they also tried to do a couple of "smaller" headliners for a single day in the bigger Ippodromo, such as last year's date with Liam Gallagher and The Black Keys, so that could be a possibility as well

the 16th date will be announced with two names at least, so if it's Green Day they'll be announced together with either The Smashing Pumpkins or Rancid I guess

we'll see 🙂

Edited by cirez21
  • Upvote 1