Tell me ALL about Love Fields!

irnkrtn

Hello, 

Looking at Love Fields / other “nicer camping” areas as hoping to treat next years festival as a honeymoon. Can’t seem to find a price for any of the LF pre-erected tents (have enquired via email). Does anyone have an idea of how much they may be? Or are there any other similar options close to the festival which you don’t need to take a loan out to buy 😆

thanks!

On 10/23/2023 at 7:46 AM, ticketboy69 said:

None of the packages at Love Fields include tickets as far as I know. 

All the options in the Leg of Lickle field come with the option for EPO or Hospitality tickets being available. Camping in this area can be booked now, but the other area's only after the normal ticket day has gone and people have secured their tickets.

8 hours ago, JeniHimdrix said:

What's it like getting back into the festival from Love Fields? I've seen other threads on here with people in campervans talking about queuing up to an hour to get back in gate C. Does everyone get one of these EPO thingies?

A lot of people who will be staying in the Love Fields will have the "normal" tickets purchased next week. If you buy tickets from Love Fields you will have either the EPO or Hospitality ones. I can't imagine they send people with the normal tickets back up the hill to join the queue, you'll just filter in with the main queue at the road side. 

On 10/20/2023 at 10:14 PM, BlueJeansAndWhiteTshirts said:

I'm guessing your package includes  festival tickets too....? Must be talking a pretty penny for that. 

We used pitch your own in Love Fields last year. No doubting the convenience of having your car right by your tent and the stress free arrival. It was heaven and only 5 minutes walk to gate C. We didn't use any of the caterers or bars or  anything, just the toilets and showers. We cooked breakfast on our own stove before heading in for the day. 

Yes the package includes the tickets, was one of the main reasons for going there, there are others such as being able to park close and not needing to have to worry about getting either camping gear or hiring a motorhome, but the main one was wanting to secure tickets so we can also book all of our accommodation for the month long trip home to the UK. We could have done it after ticket day, but i looked at that last year and its almost impossible when everyone has got their tickets. We want to spend some time in the village before and after the festival this year - this is now booked. 

None of the trip is going to be cheap I'm afraid, but its been 4 years since my last trip home and will be 6 years for the kids (and the last free ticket year for them), so taking the plunge now, whilst I've still got enough money to do it.