Your best run of acts 2023

Familiar2billions

Despite everyone having to go through the pain of nightmare clashes, there also usually tends to be a perfect run of acts at some point over the weekend where the times and locations for acts you want to see seem to line up in perfect harmony.

Mine falls on Saturday this year as follows:

12:30 - 14:00 - Channel One Soundsystem - Glade

15:15 - 16:00 - The Murder Capital - Woodsies

16:30 - 17:30 - Shame - Woodsies

Back to the tent to stock up for the night ahead

18:45 - 19:45 - Manic Street Preachers - Other Stage

20:00 - 21:00 - Earl Sweatshirt - The Lonely Hearts Club

21:30 - 23:45 - Guns N' Roses - Pyramid Stage

46 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Ben Howard > Hives > lightning seeds > Texas > churnups > Fred Again > The monkeys > TBA on the levels

Don't usually have such a run and I'll probably change my mind on the day but that's the plan for Friday.

That’s my Friday as well, except I will stop following you around when I hop over to see CRJ instead of Texas 🤣

Had a play with the clashfinder over the weekend and the more I think about it, the more I'm likely to back heel GnR on Saturday.

image.png.5541a58c63f6fec0368d7cb0a257b085.png

Take them out of the Saturday evening and it's full on good times with great time gaps for the walking between.  Even have an hour to get to the Park from Woodsies so time to have a nosey round SH without having to rush. 

(I'm assuming that the TBA in Woodsies is Hozier as suggested elsewhere.)

2 hours ago, circus92 said:

That’s my Friday as well, except I will stop following you around when I hop over to see CRJ instead of Texas 🤣

😂 It's a pretty good run of acts on the Friday. My Sunday is pretty full but Saturday pretty sparse so that'll be the day due wandering around the site.

39 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

😂 It's a pretty good run of acts on the Friday. My Sunday is pretty full but Saturday pretty sparse so that'll be the day due wandering around the site.

Annoyingly Texas were in my top ten of acts to see from the initial poster, but CRJ wins that clash hands down for me. Probably my worst clash as I reckon Texas will go down well on a sunny afternoon on the Pyramid