How long do hospitality tickets take to get delivered?

Tb19947

Hey all, does anyone know when hospitality tickets get dispatched? I got one from a friend who works in the music industry but her colleagues are notoriously hard to get a hold of and we've not received communication. Is it different depending on the company? We paid a couple of weeks ago in May. Thanks so much!

30 minutes ago, Tb19947 said:

Hey all, does anyone know when hospitality tickets get dispatched? I got one from a friend who works in the music industry but her colleagues are notoriously hard to get a hold of and we've not received communication. Is it different depending on the company? We paid a couple of weeks ago in May. Thanks so much!

given a good amount of general admission people haven't got theirs yet i wouldn't worry

not heard of any hospitality tickets arriving yet - although don't think many people on here get them 🙂

5 hours ago, gfa said:

given a good amount of general admission people haven't got theirs yet i wouldn't worry

not heard of any hospitality tickets arriving yet - although don't think many people on here get them 🙂

Thank you! Shall wait patiently haha

On 6/3/2023 at 10:36 PM, Tb19947 said:

Thank you! Shall wait patiently haha

We worked in hospitality in 2019 and had hospitality tickets to do so, rather than crew passes. We received the tickets about three days before the festival. They were in someone else's name as we were late recruits to the business. We ended up in the slightly bizarre situation of having to radio hospitality from Ped Gate B to confirm our story and then were sent in un-wristbanded, to collect hospitality wristbands from the interstage area.