Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

12 minutes ago, Havors said:

That's about as tenuous as it gets haha 

Not saying youre wrong. But him 100% being there and doing something secret with Pulp is less tenuous 😄 

And yet - he will be there. And Pulp won't. I'd put money on it.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Because all precedent (which admittedly, only really amounts to 2011) suggests that if he was doing one, then he probably wouldn't also do the other. For someone who attends nearly every year on basically a "do something that's a bit of fun and get a free ticket" basis, this is the free ticket.

So a Pulp show added to that is just more preparation, concentration, and coordination. It basically becomes an extra "thing" that's not needed when the intention is to just enjoy the festival (which seemingly is the focus most years).

I thought Jarv did a dj set when Pulp played their secret set back when they last reformed. My wife loves Jarv and i'm sure she wanted to go to it.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

I thought Jarv did a dj set when Pulp played their secret set back when they last reformed. My wife loves Jarv and i'm sure she wanted to go to it.

Not a billed one, under his own name, at any rate. I checked that and couldn't see anything.

Wouldn't shock me if he did something unannounced / lower key though.

30 minutes ago, incident said:

Not a billed one, under his own name, at any rate. I checked that and couldn't see anything.

Wouldn't shock me if he did something unannounced / lower key though.

I could well be wrong, she's been with me a few times and my memory of what happened at which festival is a bit hazy.

9 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I wouldn't be too shocked by that tbf. Especially as Jarvis said semi-recently they're planning to do 2025 shows.

Yeah. Though I thought they were a shoo-in for 2023 and then 2024 so who knows.