2022 Camp availability thread - post updates here

JamieB1830

Figured this might be a good idea for people that don’t want to sift through the discussion on the main thread. Post campsite updates here for either reading or leeds

Try and preface what you’re posting with whether it’s at reading or leeds first though

Im not actually there yet so I’m half doing this for my own benefit but maybe it’ll help others too

I'm not there but can give anyone arriving thursday the run down based off past experience. If your a single tent or two small ones, just search about and you'll eventually find somewhere. If you have 3 or more tents then head to white.

Queues looked longer than ever this year based off reports.

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

I'm not there but can give anyone arriving thursday the run down based off past experience. If your a single tent or two small ones, just search about and you'll eventually find somewhere. If you have 3 or more tents then head to white.

Queues looked longer than ever this year based off reports.

Maybe most people got early bird this year…🤷‍♂️

thanks for the advice though