Anyone need a parking ticket?

petewh

47 minutes ago, petewh said:

We bought two too many. Will sell for £40 each (they cost £50 each). One is in Bristol and one in Dalston, London if you want to collect in person, otherwise happy to do Paypal and send in the post.

Don’t happen to be a Sticklinch parking pass? Need one but thought I’d check before going through see tickets.

On 6/14/2022 at 5:40 PM, petewh said:

We bought two too many. Will sell for £40 each (they cost £50 each). One is in Bristol and one in Dalston, London if you want to collect in person, otherwise happy to do Paypal and send in the post.

The Dalston one will be brilliant for me. Yes please if it’s still going?

Thanks!

Sent a pm 

Got either still?

On 6/14/2022 at 5:51 PM, Yassmin said:

Hi Pete I can take the one in Bristol if you still have it, I'll be there Tuesday evening if that's any good. 

Sorry, my sister has that ticket and she‘s heading to Glasto on Monday as she’s working now