Your name is down, Your not staying in!

Slugworth

I was working sports personality of the year backstage the year Bobby Charlton got lifetime achievement award and was under the strictest instructions that absolutely no one was getting in without a gold wristband. 

Bobby turns up with all these famous faces, all without wristbands. 

Blind panic from beeb staff when I wouldn't let them in.

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

A friend of mine refused to serve Atomic Kitten at the bar in our union.

When they asked "do you know who we are?" his response was "yes, and that's how I know you're under 18"

They weren't thrilled.

Reminds me of 2011 when I was in the park in a queue to get into the secret bar, probably about 2am, no idea what night. Got talking to the group in front of us before realising one of them was either Dick or Dom from Dick and Dom. I can never remember which one is which.

He and his friends were sound, we chatted for about 10 mins and someone running the queue to get in came out and recommended we found somewhere else to dance as it was going to be ages before we got in. 

At this point Dickordom stated to us all, 'don't worry I've got this' to us in the queue, turned around to the worker of the queue (and I can't stress this enough, he was clearly taking the piss out of himself) said 'Don't you know who I am?', with a small smirk and fantastic timing the worker replied 'Yes... Fuck off'. Everyone had a good laugh, including said worker and Dickordom and we all went on our merry way.