Help needed on a coach ticket

jonzpellz

Hey everyone, hope you are all looking forward to Glasto in a few weeks.

I have a quick question for a mate who has a coach ticket.

Unfortunately, his work has signed him up to a course which runs from Monday 20th to Friday 24th.

Currently he has a coach ticket leaving a London at 6am on the Wednesday.

After using the enquiry form on both the Glasto and SeeTickets website he still hasn’t heard back.

What we are trying to work out is whether there is a way for us to collect his ticket from the coach or if there is an alternative.

Any help much appreciated! 

JP

Also if anyone has a contact number for either Glasto or SeeTickets that would be great. We can’t find one online 😃

3 hours ago, jonzpellz said:

Hey everyone, hope you are all looking forward to Glasto in a few weeks.

I have a quick question for a mate who has a coach ticket.

Unfortunately, his work has signed him up to a course which runs from Monday 20th to Friday 24th.

Currently he has a coach ticket leaving a London at 6am on the Wednesday.

After using the enquiry form on both the Glasto and SeeTickets website he still hasn’t heard back.

What we are trying to work out is whether there is a way for us to collect his ticket from the coach or if there is an alternative.

Any help much appreciated! 

JP

Also if anyone has a contact number for either Glasto or SeeTickets that would be great. We can’t find one online 😃

Sounds like he needs to find a way to contract covid on the Wednesday 

3 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Any uncollected coach tickets are usually left at the Box Office at Ped Gate A. He may be able to collect from there, but See Tickets will 💯 need to confirm that. 

As a matter of policy, Seetickets will absolutely not confirm that.

He'll probably be ok in the end, but will only know for sure when he arrives at PGA.

But yeah, this shouldn't even be a conversation. Assuming the annual leave request was agreed first it's utterly unreasonable for them to make a request like this.

I'm in similar situation.

3 years ago a coach from Manchester on Wednesday morning would be great.

Now I live in Portugal and have a young daughter. The only way I cam go to the festival would be just Friday till Monday.

My friends are travelling on the same coach and emailed seetickets to ask if they could collect my ticket .

Of course I was told no 

I think  Seetickets have to keep to the agreement with the festival but Glastonbury should announce that the tickets this year can be collected by any member of the booking group due to the 3 year delay..

Changing coach time etc would be a logistical nightmare but just allowing this would be super simple and solve a lot of people's problems 

Edited by aguycalledpad
Typos