news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Not to continue the conversation but I find it ironic that it is the S*n that has spilled the beans given they posted pics of Sam Fox when she was 16. It was illegal at the time to distribute indecent pictures of an under 18 but no one batted an eyelid.

For interest there is no legal definition for indecent. It is up to judge and jury to decide.

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

1 hour ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Not to continue the conversation but I find it ironic that it is the S*n that has spilled the beans given they posted pics of Sam Fox when she was 16. It was illegal at the time to distribute indecent pictures of an under 18 but no one batted an eyelid.

For interest there is no legal definition for indecent. It is up to judge and jury to decide.

40 years ago 

3 hours ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

absolute assholes .... also lots of other news that is pretty big news around today , along with the email theres the watts apps from Boris and how many tory MPs ( mostly )  have offences that have been covered up !!! 

14 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

absolute assholes .... also lots of other news that is pretty big news around today , along with the email theres the watts apps from Boris and how many tory MPs ( mostly )  have offences that have been covered up !!! 

come on...this is juicy news..it has all the ingredients....this is the stuff that the great british public are actually interested in...

Just now, steviewevie said:

come on...this is juicy news..it has all the ingredients....this is the stuff that the great british public are actually interested in...

not bothered personally .... needs dealing with if a crime has been committed just like any other offence ....

Maybe the parents are just pissed off they didn't get a cut of the money?

Pure speculation but they could be angry he is gay and they are lashing out.

Mind you I wouldn't mind a few grand for a pic of my dick. Sent one to Cathy Newman and all I got was a restraining order.

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

18 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Maybe the parents are just pissed off they didn't get a cut of the money?

Pure speculation but they could be angry he is gay and they are lashing out.

Mind you I wouldn't mind a few grand for a pic of my dick. Sent one to Cathy Newman and all I got was a restraining order.

hold on, you know he was a he..? I thought she was a she? Or maybe we don't actually know?

Anyway, who knows? We've got The Sun vs BBC...we've got some family issue...we've got god knows what with god knows which BBC presenter but we all know really right nudge nudge wink wink...and we've got social media masses frothing at the mouth.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Twitter is a total bin fire. I know it has been sh*t for a while...but since Musk and his blue tick thing it has totally gone to the dogs. Think I might have to actually quit, which is sad cause I kind of loved twitter...but there is too much sh*t on there now, even for me.

its grim ... i keep getting tory mps  on my feed because I follow my local one as i like to see what bollocks she's saying .... but that means I keep getting the others as I block them one by one . I Like the sanity of Glastonbury twitter though theres some really nice people behind those accounts 

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

its grim ... i keep getting tory mps  on my feed because I follow my local one as i like to see what bollocks she's saying .... but that means I keep getting the others as I block them one by one . I Like the sanity of Glastonbury twitter though theres some really nice people behind those accounts 

you don't have to go too far and it gets very unpleasant. When the Nottingham murders happened it was real bad, the place is full of shithead rightwing extremists. And it isn't great on the left either with people accusing each of other of antisemitism or being a red tory or whatever. There is so much conspiracy sh*t on there now like I guess you get elsewhere..place is full of it. Bullshit all over, and now anyone can pretend to be anyone and post anything and nothing is checked or verified and it's a cesspit.

So much nicer here.