RIP Lord Bath

Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, whitehorses said:

I’d said i hadnt meant to start a debate about his ‘eccentricity’ or not. And said I wouldn’t express sadness again over it. You then ‘apologised’ and then proceeded to undo that apology with an attempt to re-ignite the debate. 

If that’s not abundantly clear then I can’t help you. Carry on the debate with your imagination by all means.

ps, your chap eating a potato sounds like mental illness and/or drugs to me.

But when the cat's out of the bag you have no control. Did you really believe that it would stop when you said 'i hadnt meant to start a debate about his ‘eccentricity’ or not'? I repeat, this is a forum where things are discussed. That's what it's all about.

In addition to the above, I stated that I didn't mean to cause you offence. I did not state or even imply that I had no intention of continuing the discussion. If we do that with all threads then they die at their very beginning, and this site wouldn't be what it is. 

With regard to the potato chap - he was very lucid, although I suspect that drugs had been taken. I believe that Lord Bath liked to dabble himself.

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

But when the cat's out of the bag you have no control. Did you really believe that it would stop when you said 'i hadnt meant to start a debate about his ‘eccentricity’ or not'? I repeat, this is a forum where things are discussed. That's what it's all about.

In addition to the above, I stated that I didn't mean to cause you offence. I did not state or even imply that I had no intention of continuing the discussion. If we do that with all threads then they die at their very beginning, and this site wouldn't be what it is. 

With regard to the potato chap - he was very lucid, although I suspect that drugs had been taken. I believe that Lord Bath liked to dabble himself.

Carry on the debate, just not with me. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

All I did was start a thread about the demise of someone who I remembered was acquainted with Lord Pilton, the Earl Of Avalon, the Prince of the Pyramid, the Blessed Michael. The Glastonbury Pier (Peer)

It’s all your fucking fault. 
hope you’re well x