T Minus & Counting 2021

oneeye

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

They really look happy don't they lol 

I can’t for the life of my find where I got the pic to establish what the year was to work out what band he was having to listen to. I’m guessing by the state of the ground, 2019 - but that hasn’t helped as I only saw 2 acts there that year.

21 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

I can’t for the life of my find where I got the pic to establish what the year was to work out what band he was having to listen to. I’m guessing by the state of the ground, 2019 - but that hasn’t helped as I only saw 2 acts there that year.

Looks like the libs to me.. I remember them stepping in and making my day and my festival.. 

11 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Try again

329.jpg

Believe it or not we had a wagon like that for a year.. No pics.. The lovely thing only stayed in a pub car park till we sold it for what we got it for to some real travellers.. As far as I know its being lived in somewhere in Dorset.. 

More like this one 

unnamed (2).jpg

Now I have this 

P1150588.JPG

Lol

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:39 PM, guypjfreak said:

Believe it or not we had a wagon like that for a year.. No pics.. The lovely thing only stayed in a pub car park till we sold it for what we got it for to some real travellers.. As far as I know its being lived in somewhere in Dorset.. 

Would be great to have something like that, but as you have pointed storage is a problem.

Did you do the camper conversion or was it already done when you bought it?

3 hours ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Would be great to have something like that, but as you have pointed storage is a problem.

Did you do the camper conversion or was it already done when you bought it?

Well the bus was empty and I sold it empty.. We did however have GRAND PLANS for the bus.. We would have meetings every week but cis it was parked up in the pub all we did was get pissed lol.. 

Then I had a pop up Bedford cf but crashed it through 4 cars a tree and a wall... Banned for 3 years.. Now I have an ADVANTURA as pictured.. She's all original inside and out and I'm planning on keeping her like that.. Unfortunately she hasn't been out yet this year due to the covid 19 shit.. 

I do love her tho.. You can see my old dog in that pic he was lovely bless him.. His name was........................ Eddie Vedder lololol.. Straight up.. 

This is a pic of him smiling.. Ahh feel sad now.. But hey ho ill get another one in 7 years.. If I'm still alive lololol 

Peace and tea 

Happy weekend all cycling back on today 3.50 sky sports 

326 is in the pic.. 

P9200210.JPG

900x0-5_p1chmfkiq91ir6fht16srds6vf13.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak